Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surley has is gone from Liverpool. He is so bad!!!! Its unbelievable.... i would rather have Dong fanzhou on the pitch rather than him

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Nirk said:
Surley has is gone from Liverpool. He is so bad!!!! Its unbelievable.... i would rather have Dong fanzhou on the pitch rather than him
Whoa, steady on lad he's not THAT bad! :p :D

Dirk Kuyt had a fantastic goal scoring record in Holland but the Premiership is a very tough league to play in and he's not been good enough to adapt. Last season he could be forgiven because it can take time to settle but there are no excuses this season and he actually seems to have got worse (like Sissoko in that respect).

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I don't think that he is so bad.He is very intelligent player....who allways had a reasonable solution in hard situation.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
the greatest advantage he gives to a team is that he is ready to run for the ball................but he is gonna go from liverpool because of his below par form...............rite nw even crouch is better than him..........

·
Registered
55 Posts
Skele said:
I don't think that he is so bad.He is very intelligent player....who allways had a reasonable solution in hard situation.
agree, I wouldnt want him at ManUtd but he's not so bad as you say

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Kuyt reminds me of Park - he runs the channels, works tirelessly for the team and chips in with the odd goal.

The difference is that it's Kuyt's job to score goals and he rarely gets into the box. I think he'd make a good midfield player in the Premiership but playing up front he's looked very poor this season.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
And to think Van Basten used to favour him over RVN............:rolleyes:

Dirk Kunt....your time is up..........

me and my mate while watching the game were real nervous when Torres got on the ball, but when Dirk had it, we just started saying....ok it's fine.....true story...

He's so shite it's unbelievable............Voronin equally incapable of playing football at this level.......

Goodbye Dirk Kuyt.........good bye Liverpool...............again.....:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keano4taoiseach said:
And to think Van Basten used to favour him over RVN............:rolleyes:

Dirk Kunt....your time is up..........

me and my mate while watching the game were real nervous when Torres got on the ball, but when Dirk had it, we just started saying....ok it's fine.....true story...

He's so shite it's unbelievable............Voronin equally incapable of playing football at this level.......

Goodbye Dirk Kuyt.........good bye Liverpool...............again.....:D
I AGREE 100%

1 - 11 of 11 Posts