Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodbye Larsson, you gave a few of us the pleasure of your skills and scored a couple on the way. You will be leaving us to go home again next week. Its been nice to have watched you in a United shirt and thanks from all the fans.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Red Devil said:
Goodbye Larsson, you gave a few of us the pleasure of your skills and scored a couple on the way. You will be leaving us to go home again next week. Its been nice to have watched you in a United shirt and thanks from all the fans.
He has done well, shame he couldnt stay until the end of the season, another couple of goals before you go would be great :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
I actually feel really sad and depressed that he is going and I've never felt this way since the departure of David Beckham 4 years ago.

It's like we're selling and losing a really great player and I don't want him to go. His last game for United will be the Europe XI game. Larsson, I think you've been awesome mate and you'll be heavily missed.

·
Registered
224 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
His last game for United will be the Europe XI game.
Actually, Henrik Larsson's last game for United will be on Saturday, 10 March 2007 in the FA Cup Quarter-Final match to be played at the Riverside Stadium against Middlesbrough.

The Europe XI game will be played @ Old Trafford on 13 March 2007, but unfortunately, Henrik will be playing against us as part of the Europe XI. :confused:

I was sincerely hoping that since Henrik was staying on an extra day for the Europe XI game, he would play for us, but no such luck, I'm afraid....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts