Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
hates City
Joined
·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He plays for Lazio and he's their best player. He's fast, shoots well, his technique is great. He is versatile, and can play as AML, FC, ST and AMC. Scored 5 goals so far this season for them. He was wanted by real madrid last summer, and now he is a potential winter transfer target for chelsea and bayern munich. We can snatch him for about 20m. Believe me he's quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDStsv1MLo
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
So, what, are United interested in him? If not, why make a thread? Theres plenty of threads about players you'd like to see at United. No need to make a thread everytime you find out about a new player who might be good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
He is just bigging up one of his own players.
Player=Macedonian.
Thread starter=Macedonian.
Its no real surprise that he is making this thread. He is entitled to,
although it should probably be in football banter.
Ive heard good things about Pandev but only seen him play a handful of times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Likewise Jazz. He was absolutely brilliant in one of them from last season cant remember again who. But I didnt really notice him in the other games.
 

·
hates City
Joined
·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:
He is just bigging up one of his own players.
Player=Macedonian.
Thread starter=Macedonian.
Its no real surprise that he is making this thread. He is entitled to,
although it should probably be in football banter.
Ive heard good things about Pandev but only seen him play a handful of times.
Don't get me wrong mates, I'm not bias because he is Macedonian, but because I've heard in macedonian media that he was wanted in the prem league, and i wondered what do you think of him as a player.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
martinutd said:
Don't get me wrong mates, I'm not bias because he is Macedonian, but because I've heard in macedonian media that he was wanted in the prem league, and i wondered what do you think of him as a player.
lol not even a little bit? :p
Seems like a very decent player but only time will tell if he comes to the Prem.
Most half decent players end up here anyway, so lets wait and see.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
How far behind is Macedonia in terms of musical tastes>?!?!?! :D

I haven't heard Informer since a VH1 list of worst ever music videos. :)

Let me make another useless comment - Goran Pendev is great in FM08.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
RedForceRising said:
How far behind is Macedonia in terms of musical tastes>?!?!?! :D

I haven't heard Informer since a VH1 list of worst ever music videos. :)

Let me make another useless comment - Goran Pendev is great in FM08.....
Yes that is a useless comment :p My pet peeve is people comparing computer games to a player.

But whats up with Informer?:p Is that Macedonian? :eek: I LOVED that tune lmao.
WORD!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
^ Man .... I remember doing the running man to Informer :eek:

Happy days........ Never figured what the hell Snow was rapping about though. And what does "I lick your boom boom down" mean?

Other running man favourites



 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
The only thing I know about this fella is that every game of FM I play, Chelsea buy him every single time :p

Sorry Jazz :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Blade said:
The only thing I know about this fella is that every game of FM I play, Chelsea buy him every single time :p

Sorry Jazz :D
For always about 25 million quid.


Pandev is a good striker, but frankly, we have two players who play the same type of role. We need a guy who will bounce on goals, like a Michael Owen :cool: but not a scouse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Yes that is a useless comment :p My pet peeve is people comparing computer games to a player.
But whats up with Informer?:p Is that Macedonian? :eek: I LOVED that tune lmao.
WORD!!!
Agree!

The death to a computer game player was when it was out in the air that Danny Webber visited the office of the manger game makers telling him he should be a better player in the game. :D Yes the very same Danny Webber that once was a United player. haha

I bet they have had a long line of visitors unhappy that they sucks in the artificial world as well.:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Yes that is a useless comment :p My pet peeve is people comparing computer games to a player.

But whats up with Informer?:p Is that Macedonian? :eek: I LOVED that tune lmao.
WORD!!!
Oh My God!. Its been nearly 12-13 odd years since i last heard this song. I used too love this song back then lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Hmmmmm.

Don't know about Pandev, but theres an awful lot of off-topic discussion in this thread.

Isn't there, Jazz and RFR? :rolleyes: :p
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
manutd004 said:
Hmmmmm.

Don't know about Pandev, but theres an awful lot of off-topic discussion in this thread.

Isn't there, Jazz and RFR? :rolleyes: :p
Bloody mods ruining thread eh? Typical :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Jazz - I haven't heard those in a while, but we were recently making fun of music from the 90s and Mr Vain came up.

I'm wondering how dumb 2 Unlimited must feel in that video, pretending to be in a pin-ball machine.WTF?! :D

It's my life is the only song that didn't make me cringe. I'd still listen to it.


manutd004 - the mods have improved this thread with off-topic conversation. ;) It has been apropriately moderated.

BTW, I still love this song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oALRL7uyY

 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top