Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just watched Gordon Taylor confirm the FA are not happy with the current transfer situation.

He went on to ridicule Manchester City for there behaviour during the globel financel crisis.

He went on to suggest that it will have massive reprocutions on world football with players demanding wages be brought in line with Kaka's alleged £500,000 a week wages.

He as question whether the deal involving the Abu dabi delegation was a long term loan and when they decide to leave will they leave City in financle ruin.

Finally he admited Uefa were looking into a financle cap that they are looking to make clubs spend and pay only within there means of earnings .

Whats your opinion on Gordon Taylors views and do we think the FA are ready to step in on the situation ?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sad thing is that the City fans are blind to it lol!!

They have had such a lack of glory they believe its all rosey . But I think this could be the end of City if arnt carefull.

Ive had loads of arguements with City fans of late all claiming the same thing United have spent big for years.

But there wrong we have spent and payed within our means .

A few have already said it the FA have left it too late my only hope is the Kaka deal falls through and the FA and Uefa step up the campaign against it .

It has to be stopped for the good of the game City dont realise it but they about to ruin world football.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RedForceRising said:
Can you believe the bloody irony of those fans.

Man when the Glazers took over, I got sooo much stick from rival fans, it was not funny.

Especially on some sites at the time from Man city fans. They were ALL OVER the United fans. Cussings us out, caling the club soulless and what have you.

i really effing hurt man. I'm not going to go into the Glazers' ownership, but the behaviour of these Man City fans is just so ****ing hypocritical.

Look at them now. They're dressing up like sheiks carrying arounted computer-printed money and making a joke out of it.

Who are the soulless people now?

Who are the glory-hunters now. I remember watching on TV how man united fans protested against the take-over and wishe I was there.

When Frank bought the club, I didn't read about one single protest.

I didn't see one single protest on TV.

The gall of these ass kissers....

Mate I was part of a march before the Ac milan match in 2003 and it was wicked the police marched us all the way down from lancashire cricket ground it started a few thousand and ended up with nearly the capacity of the ground near the busby statue it was amazing.

But like all take overs in all walks of life you have to accept it even if you dont like it .

That was a wicked point u made I remember Liverpool fans waving american flags then they got bought out by americans the irony of it is amazing !!

And yeah city mocked us american flags and like you say they are now dressed as arabs madness !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.