Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just something that's been wrecking my head!! that bloody Torres Nike ad, it has every stupid Liverpool fan singing it! Everytime I hear it it drives me up the wall, I'll end up gettin myself into trouble because I cant listen to it without shouting the Johnny O' Shea version over them! They stole O'Shea's song!!

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
I know....taht one where he's walking along and a guy kicks a football near him...

....much prefer the one where its the guy and you can see it throungh his eyes when he plays against United an scores the freekick...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keano! said:
I know....taht one where he's walking along and a guy kicks a football near him...

....much prefer the one where its the guy and you can see it throungh his eyes when he plays against United an scores the freekick...
Ya thats a great ad! Funniest thing about it is we take the p out of arsenal as usual! good song in that ad too!

The torres ad is funny but the only reason those scousers even know that song is cos Jonny went and scored in Anfield last year and they must have heard the united lasds singin it! So annoying!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
eoininho said:
Ya thats a great ad! Funniest thing about it is we take the p out of arsenal as usual! good song in that ad too!

The torres ad is funny but the only reason those scousers even know that song is cos Jonny went and scored in Anfield last year and they must have heard the united lasds singin it! So annoying!
No.

It's "animals go in by two by two" song.

We didn't make up the tune.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stephen said:
No.

It's "animals go in by two by two" song.

We didn't make up the tune.
I know we didn't compose the music but I'm pretty sure we were the only one's using it for a player chant.. I was talking to Pete Boyle about this a few weeks back (the guy who come's up with a lot of the chants) and he is sick that they took it!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
eoininho said:
I know we didn't compose the music but I'm pretty sure we were the only one's using it for a player chant.. I was talking to Pete Boyle about this a few weeks back (the guy who come's up with a lot of the chants) and he is sick that they took it!
I know who Pete Boyle is. Lost a lot of weight. Fair play to the lad.

Yes, we probably were - we are original in that way. Boylie is obviously going to be sick about his chant getting used else where. He made up the Johnny song. But that's football fans for you. Songs get nicked and adapted.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stephen said:
I know who Pete Boyle is. Lost a lot of weight. Fair play to the lad.

Yes, we probably were - we are original in that way. Boylie is obviously going to be sick about his chant getting used else where. He made up the Johnny song. But that's football fans for you. Songs get nicked and adapted.
he lost a serious amount of weight!!

ya this was before it was in the ad so he must be really sick now, its probably the single worst thing that could ever happen to him!! ha!! its annoying cos its rare enough we would sing the Johnny song so the Pool scum will get the recognition for it!

Actually does any1 know the words to another 1 we have to the same tune but it takes the p out of Torres, I heard it in the pub in Manchester the day after we won the Champions League. I think it goes Tevez Tevez in it...

·
Banned
162 Posts
eoininho said:
Just something that's been wrecking my head!! that bloody Torres Nike ad, it has every stupid Liverpool fan singing it! Everytime I hear it it drives me up the wall, I'll end up gettin myself into trouble because I cant listen to it without shouting the Johnny O' Shea version over them! They stole O'Shea's song!!
Dont let it bother you hun, More things in life to get riled up about :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
eoininho said:
he lost a serious amount of weight!!

ya this was before it was in the ad so he must be really sick now, its probably the single worst thing that could ever happen to him!! ha!! its annoying cos its rare enough we would sing the Johnny song so the Pool scum will get the recognition for it!

Actually does any1 know the words to another 1 we have to the same tune but it takes the p out of Torres, I heard it in the pub in Manchester the day after we won the Champions League. I think it goes Tevez Tevez in it...
Yes, yes, a mate of mine made it up and was there airing it.

Let me think (well find it) and I'll edit.

Sorry can't find it. Not in the mood.

It's either posted on Red News or Red ish.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Are you surprised?

Scousers always nick stuff! :p

Anyway, not seen the ad, but have you seen the Nike one with Sir Alex on it?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
manutd004 said:
Are you surprised?

Scousers always nick stuff! :p

Anyway, not seen the ad, but have you seen the Nike one with Sir Alex on it?
ive seen it ya, when u see the torres one you'll realise both ads could have done with subtitles!

Jennaluvsunited said:
Dont let it bother you hun, More things in life to get riled up about :rolleyes:
ah i know ya, I'm half messin, but it does break my balls!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
eoininho said:
when u see the torres one you'll realise both ads could have done with subtitles!
Did one of the newspapers not make a big deal because one of the buildings Torres is standing outside on the advert is featured on Evertons club badge? :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
manutd004 said:
Did one of the newspapers not make a big deal because one of the buildings Torres is standing outside on the advert is featured on Evertons club badge? :p
Correct, ALL Everton fans are have a great laugh about this.
Just go check their forums :p

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jazz 16 said:
Correct, ALL Everton fans are have a great laugh about this.
Just go check their forums :p
really?? i just looked at that ad about 5 times on you tube and couldn see any reference to everton.. the young fella in the park who says Gracias maate used to be in dream team!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stephen said:
Yes, yes, a mate of mine made it up and was there airing it.

Let me think (well find it) and I'll edit.

Sorry can't find it. Not in the mood.

It's either posted on Red News or Red ish.
found it mate

He wanted to sign for the reds, torres torres
but we turned him down and signed tevez tevez
now he's playing for the scouse
when he's out they'll rob his house
FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOLS FULL OF CRIME

1 - 17 of 17 Posts