Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
abojodeh said:
so mature :rolleyes:

what an idiot some players have been dropped from world cup finals or ucl finals and they were in a top form due to unfair reasons like injures or a change in tactic which the manager think the player won't fit in

many players got their whole carrer ended for injures or didn't fully their potential while they were A WORLD CLASS like Norman Whiteside Ronaldo Hargreaves etc...

i know i will be hated in this forum coz of this post but i don't give a **** about this player who killed himself as it was his choice
abo - you're a very young lad, but you can't talk about it that way---

look at the things from his point of view....he was clearly ill before the incident.

you don't know anything about his growing up, eventual traumas,his childhood, his family relations...

i know you have to make a stand, you're young, you want to be heard etc, i understand all that but things happen i life...things that form you as a person and one tragedy can't be looked as a short term action that happened out of anything. it has concequnces, and it has probably come as a response of some actions happened in the past ...this incidennt has very little to do with football - he was obviosuly ill...

people nowadays work under tramendous dose of pressure. you will do things that were imaginable 20-30 years ago and you have to know that we're all not the same...we're all individuals and as a such we've been formed by not only our family but as a society ...

talking that way, you're showing a big dose of disrespect not only to him but to everyone who's lives were changed after his death..especially to his family...

RIP

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
jerrakos said:
i dont feel sorry when its suicide
its there own choice
how can life be so bad that you can take your own life?
erm...do you have kids ?

it's hypotethical question - you don't need to answer that - but once you'll have had kids you'll know what i mean...

you know not everyone has a perfect life

1 - 2 of 2 Posts