Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friend !
You have just received a postcard Greeting from someone who cares about you...​

Just click (deleted) to receive your Animated Greeting !Thank you for using www.Greetings.com services !!!Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending them a postcard from our collection !

Yeah right - this contains a nasty naughty wormy thing but my AV spotted it straight away. This is just one reason why I NEVER open electronic greetings anymore. Used to get quite a few, but no longer.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Thanks for the heads up RD.

Another warning...

If you have a mobile in the UK and are on Vodafone please be aware that a new con is in circulation. If you receive a text which states it's from Vodafone and asks you to urgently call customer services on an 0870 number DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER.

S

·
0 Posts
Cheers for the info RD. :) Had a couple of others ones like that containing worms etc. Luckily AV caught them.
Another one is " Hi i've sent you the pictures you wanted, click the link to download "...Link is www.q.axx.**( **changed for safety).

And Cheers reddwarf for your heads up as well.;)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Red Devil said:
Hello friend !
You have just received a postcard Greeting from someone who cares about you...
You should know better. "someone who cares about you" should've been the give away it was a fake ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts