Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i agree iv said this loads (not really on here though) but i just get told to **** off when i say it lol

if he was THAT good a bigger club would of signed him by now imo

He is like so many others who are overrated.............I have never considered him world class..........as someone started him in their world 11.....lmao....

He is skilfull and pacy but the consistency is not there and he is no better than Ronaldo or Nani......imho....

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
He is like so many others who are overrated.............I have never considered him world class..........as someone started him in their world 11.....lmao....

He is skilfull and pacy but the consistency is not there and he is no better than Ronaldo or Nani......imho....
imo he's only half the player Ronaldo is....if that!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Yes.....

How though.......

I think the forum may be introducing betting between members in the future....not entirely sure though......

I think Portugal will get to the Semis...........:)
Mate,you better make some good deal with yourself

First you have told finals and now semifinals:confused:

I say quarterfinals for tham at most.

If you wanna bet,here is the rules:

If I will be right you must take a picture of yourself dressed like a schoolgril ant put it on this forum:p and if you will be right...........well ......you decide:cool:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Skele said:
Mate,you better make some good deal with yourself

First you have told finals and now semifinals:confused:

I say quarterfinals for tham at most.

If you wanna bet,here is the rules:

If I will be right you must take a picture of yourself dressed like a schoolgril ant put it on this forum:p and if you will be right...........well ......you decide:cool:

No thanks, if half the members are like me...........

and besides I'm sure you'll already find lots of pics of me in school girls uniform on the web.....:eek:

How about if Portugal get to the "semis" you give me a rep point........

and vice versa if they don't.............a bit of harmless betting.......

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
No thanks, if half the members are like me...........

and besides I'm sure you'll already find lots of pics of me in school girls uniform on the web.....:eek:

How about if Portugal get to the "semis" you give me a rep point........

and vice versa if they don't.............a bit of harmless betting.......
Sure mate....anything you say.

One more thing-could you be just little more precisely about your conditions.

hellooooooo Im from serbia and i just don't understand what means ''rep point'' and ''vice versa'':eek: is it some kind of song or what:confused:

Also I do belive that is harmless betting,especially if you are shame of your good looking bodie:p

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Skele said:
Sure mate....anything you say.

One more thing-could you be just little more precisely about your conditions.

hellooooooo Im from serbia and i just don't understand what means ''rep point'' and ''vice versa'':eek: is it some kind of song or what:confused:

Also I do belive that is harmless betting,especially if you are shame of your good looking bodie:p

mate....I have to say I like you.....you're a funny guy........:)

"rep point" - reputation point.......click on the black and white ball beside the green light which indicates you're online..

"vice versa" - lol..i had a feeling....it means the "same"........

If Portugal reach the Semi-finals............you give me a reputation point......

If they don't.................................I give you a reputation point....

good-looking.........bit of an understatement tbh.......lol

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
mate....I have to say I like you.....you're a funny guy........:)

"rep point" - reputation point.......click on the black and white ball beside the green light which indicates you're online..

"vice versa" - lol..i had a feeling....it means the "same"........

If Portugal reach the Semi-finals............you give me a reputation point......

If they don't.................................I give you a reputation point....

good-looking.........bit of an understatement tbh.......lol
:eek: :eek: thx

so if Portugal reach the Semi-finals i'll give you one..........no,no wait..........i'll give you rep point

and if they don't -you are gonna put here a pic of yourself dressed like a school gril:p (im joking)

DEAL!!!!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Skele said:
:eek: :eek: thx

so if Portugal reach the Semi-finals i'll give you one..........no,no wait..........i'll give you rep point

and if they don't -you are gonna put here a pic of yourself dressed like a school gril:p (im joking)

DEAL!!!!!
:(

lol

DEAL !!!!!

(now let's make sweet, sweet love...........only joking.......lol )

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
:(

lol

DEAL !!!!!

(now let's make sweet, sweet love...........only joking.......lol )
Stop mate AJ will be jealous..........

I knew it that i shouldn't be friendly with you:eek: (joke of course),it was funny:)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Keano4taoiseach said:

he is at the moment more experienced thus a bit better than Nani, but he can't be mentioned with Ronaldo in the same breath. It is an insult. :p .. Anyway I once heard a guy from portugal saying how he wouldn't want him in UTD for he's never had such a brilliant relations with ronaldo - being a competition to eachother and all... While Ronaldo is a winner, Quaresma is a chocker and hasn't got mental strenght. that's what he said

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
he is at the moment more experienced thus a bit better than Nani, but he can't be mentioned with Ronaldo in the same breath. It is an insult. :p .. Anyway I once heard a guy from portugal saying how he wouldn't want him in UTD for he's never had such a brilliant relations with ronaldo - being a competition to eachother and all... While Ronaldo is a winner, Quaresma is a chocker and hasn't got mental strenght. that's what he said

menatl strength.......you've hit the nail on the head.........that's what i should have said......:)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts