Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG it looks amazing. It is one of the main reasons im considering buying a ps3 or 360. if any one finds any new info on it please post it.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
In my opinion, Vice City is still the best GTA game but I have high hopes for this new one.

Supposedly, the land and sea area etc is the same size as San Andreas and as you probably already know your character is a russian mafia man.

Please be good :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I can't wait for GTAIV to come out. My fave was GTAIII - I wasn't that keen on Vice City but admittedly never played San Andreas.

k4t - I heard that your character is just 'Eastern European' and you never find out where he's actually from.

The review I read in official xbox 360 magazine gave it 10 out of 10. That's only the 4th game they've ever given that score to - the others being Bioshock, Project Gotham Racing 4 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

They said the attention to detail is amazing e.g. your in-game mobile causing interference with the radio, people on the street joining in when you start beating someone up and then run screaming when you pull out a gun, being able to get a private dance at a lap dancing club or setting up an Internet date.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Well i won't be getting it but looks very good and i maybe rent it to see what its like, some great new features and im quite intrigued to see what the online play will be like :)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Can't wait for this! Comes out like 2 weeks before my english exam aswel. Looks like the revision isn't gonna happen lol

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
reddwarf said:
I can't wait for GTAIV to come out. My fave was GTAIII - I wasn't that keen on Vice City but admittedly never played San Andreas.
never played san andreas it is the best
you should play it

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
im off 2 asda midnight on mon night!!!(12:00am Tuesday) coz all the places i preorder are sold out.

im excited:)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
reddwarf said:

k4t - I heard that your character is just 'Eastern European' and you never find out where he's actually from.

The review I read in official xbox 360 magazine gave it 10 out of 10. That's only the 4th game they've ever given that score to - the others being Bioshock, Project Gotham Racing 4 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

They said the attention to detail is amazing e.g. your in-game mobile causing interference with the radio, people on the street joining in when you start beating someone up and then run screaming when you pull out a gun, being able to get a private dance at a lap dancing club or setting up an Internet date.
I was just trying to sound important :p :D

Ya dog!!!! (I hope to God the graphics are good) ;)

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
I wouldnt go buying a console purely for GTA4, its horridly overrated.

The magazines and reviewers were always going to give it high marks purely because its GTA.

The music and storyline are meant to be horrible, the game play on the 360 is meant to be piss poor and there's random 3 minute long load times on the ps3.

Physics and gameplay meant to be not bad though.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
reddwarf said:
You could already get private dances and people already ran away =/

And the first one there sounds stupid =/

1 - 20 of 87 Posts