Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, everyone knows about some of the most outragous hairstyles footballers have but what about you?

Whats your current hair stlye? You favourite? Your worst ever?

Mine is currnetly short. Had a "V" but its fading now and its now just short.

I neer really had a hairstlye......never dyed my hair, don't use gel.

Thinking about a mullet now.......beginning to be the in thing in my area.....

Pic of my mates mullet......

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Don't get a mullet Keano...........cos they are for mullet heads :rolleyes:

get yourself a nice pony tail or some dreads ;)
That will suit you much better Keano
:D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Umm I had heaps of hairstyles over the years like the whole Beckham mowhawk and so on...ages ago I had the Torres World Cup 2006 hairstyle then the Ronaldo hairstyle with short on the sides and longer on the top and at the back with a straightened mullet but then I grew that to Torres's hairstyle when he signed for LiverPoo FC which was quite long and it was nearly going to a Tevez type style because everytime I played football I needed that head band and just last week I cut it back to Ronaldo's current one lol

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I have what's called a crown at the front on the right hand side of my head. Basically it means that instead of growing naturally the hair on that part of my head grows straight up in the air, like the spikes on a hedgehog, so it looks stupid if I let my hair grow too long, which is why I shave my head fairly regularly - usually number 2 all over.

·
23,699 Posts
-zuco- said:
I'm bald by choice
No hair is a hairstyle indeed. ;)

With nothing to 'look forward' to, I have nothing-fanciful-medium-length hair. :)

If I keep it short, I look half my age. :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ive been to the hair dressers once in the last 15 years. Always cut my own hair.
Blade 2/3/4 all over then I just let it grow till I cba cutting it again, so it
can get messy some days ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts