Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
Happy Birthday, Manucho!! :)

Come quickly. We do need such goals at times when we can't seem to break the deadlock... Just give you the ball from 40 yards and on your left, eh?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Hmmm..Interesting. According to the Panthiniakos website, he was born in 1984 but wiki says 1983. Which is the correct year, anyone know?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Happy Birthday Manucho, he was born in 1983 im sure... and also just for the info, Jackie Blanchflower would've been 75 today. RIP jackie.

S

·
0 Posts
Mr Manucho has just sent me email saying he has read all your birthday greetings
but as he is not a member of our forum he cannot post his thanks to you all.
:D :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keano4taoiseach said:
1.He might not be at the club.

2.He might have an awful season like so many before.

3.He might be another Dong :p
1. He will, trust me! Fergie has faith in him & he wouldn't have if he tried so hard to get him an official work permit as quick as possible.

2. I don't know why but my intuition tells me that he won't be another Liam Miller, Djemba x2 or Kleberson! Deffo' not!

3. Dong used to sells shirts....:p

;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Manucho won't turn out to be anything like those players. Everyone saw how good he was at the ACON. He was in the ACON dream team ahead of players like Eto'o and Drogba.
He'll do just fine, and even in the unlikelyhood he does fail, it isn't like we spent a huge amount of money on him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts