Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,712 Posts
steven reid scored that goal! hes irelands best player imo just a pity hes always injured :( he deserves better than blackburn too i think!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
cantos red army said:
steven reid scored that goal! hes irelands best player imo just a pity hes always injured :( he deserves better than blackburn too i think!

Jesus if he is your best no wonder you never qualify for anything !!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
Jesus if he is your best no wonder you never qualify for anything !!
hes quailty you cant have watched him that much! hes a class all round midfilder imo! be between him and given for our best and most consistent players imo!

by the way were going to quailfy this time around and your not.....like euro 2008 :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
cantos red army said:
hes quailty you cant have watched him that much! hes a class all round midfilder imo! be between him and given for our best and most consistent players imo!

by the way were going to quailfy this time around and your not.....like euro 2008 :D

I have seen him he plays for blackburn yes he is ok but if he is your best god help you !!


Robbie keane is your best player by far
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
I have seen him he plays for blackburn yes he is ok but if he is your best god help you !!


Robbie keane is your best player by far
technically yes but he doesnt do it for us imo! steven reid does!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Can't find a video right now, but if you wantch most Trezeguet compilations you'll see one of the best rockets in football.

Unfortunately it was very painful, as it knocked us out of the CL...... and had many manchester united "fans" calling for Fergie's resignation / sacking.

It still stands as the goal with fastest ball speed in CL history.
 

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
Joined
·
8,772 Posts
Steven Reid is my favourite player for Ireland. He is fantastic. He is an injury prone ******* though. Riise free-kick against us a couple of seasons ago was an absolute screamer
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top