Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant remember when the last time when ive seen ronaldo get an injury or get extremely tired in a match.I kno the Epl is rough,but seriously,to have that much stamina is mind-boggling and with the injury bit,ive seen many a defender clamp and cut him down like a piece of grass and ronaldo just gets up and plays on?What do u think?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think it has to do with his overall fitness. Just look at his physique. He is probably the fittest of anyone on the squad. In addition, i know he gets hacked and shoved but he doesnt involve himself in tackles. I think that is key...

In his recent book, Moments, he talks about how important his body is... He says he doesnt drink or smoke and he emphasizes the importance of recovery after matches...

I do remember him having a small knock (thigh injury) this season... I think it was when we made the trip to Bolton.

Hopefully he and the rest of the squad have no injuries in the future! :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I really hope this topic isn't tempting fait

I do remember him being carried off on a stretcher after coming on as a sub in the 03/04 season at home against Porto. He wasn't out for long though if I remember correctly.

Ronaldo is always in top physical condition and is very strong. These two things put together are built for sucess. I just hope we can continue to post these topics because that means the longer we do, the longer he is staying fit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts