Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Beckham was last night facing up to the heartbreaking prospect that his England career could be over. Former England captain Beckham,32,fears he could be out for up to 6 weeks after suffering a knee ligament damage while playing for L.A. Galaxy.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
if it is over he has no one to blame other than himself. he should of never gone to the USA at 32 he had plenty years left in him

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Everytime Beckham is written off he comes back stronger. He has been written off for years. It will be tough for him but I think he has the character to make it to 100 caps. I hope he does.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
rhys_utd said:
David Beckham was last night facing up to the heartbreaking prospect that his England career could be over. Former England captain Beckham,32,fears he could be out for up to 6 weeks after suffering a knee ligament damage while playing for L.A. Galaxy.
Is there any reason why your posts have to be in such large print?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I saw the game and beckham was going for a risky pick , i dont think i would have
gone for it with a lingering ankle injury, but im not making 10,000 a minute either?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Youy are better off without him IMO......not the player he was, the money he's earned and the publicity he's had has messed him up football wise.....again my opinion.

·
Registered
166 Posts
so basically the ruining of david becks is because of a chick..like usual always a gurl behind a great guy failing :p
i mean come on if i was married to victoria, i'll let her ruin me the way she wants :D

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Wolfster said:
so basically the ruining of david becks is because of a chick..like usual always a gurl behind a great guy failing :p
i mean come on if i was married to victoria, i'll let her ruin me the way she wants :D
It's true though - he was too weak and he succumb (new word :) ) to all her wish.....when Cristiano Ronaldo finally gives in and asks me to marry him I will make sure his career stay on track :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
It's true though - he was too weak and he succumb (new word :) ) to all her wish.....when Cristiano Ronaldo finally gives in and asks me to marry him I will make sure his career stay on track :D
thought u were after Vidic? Now Ronaldo.....u really are a sl..............sexy girl :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
thought u were after Vidic? Now Ronaldo.....u really are a sl..............sexy girl :rolleyes:
A girl must keep the options open you know - Nani is a real little cutie too, lol :)

Now all the guys will be saying "ffs........" :p :p

·
Registered
178 Posts
Guess Becks and Missus were in Hollywood for acting in movies, not footy..
by the way i question the credibility of the docs in states.. ahahaha

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Beckham listen too much to his wife - now she make a mess of his career !!!

Beckham was the Rolls Royce for England - now is time for a Bentley !! :p
Now is time for a crock!!

Backham as a player is history, something to recall but not enjoy anymore. He will end up paying back his wages to Galaxy and becoming a none event. The biggest none event in Hollywood history. now the wage earner will be the missus, strutting her funky stuff on Hollywood Boulevard and getting parts in crap movies where she will be seen wearing a hearing aid so that her prompter can "put words into her mouth".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts