Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
What absolute rubbish , okay he had a decent first half but like the rest of them , he went totally missing second half .
He might fill in because of injuries but as a central midfielder no way , we missed carrick and scholes and maybe even sicknote hargreaves .
Ryan giggs best days are over , he is a winger full stop and when all the players are fully fit , i hope they use him as a sub for the last half hour when the rest are tiring.
He has been a legend , one of our finest but please dont think he can play centre midfield because we will end up losing more than we win , he is light weight in the big matches when its time to roll the sleeves up and get stuck in he will be found wanting

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I dont think it was harsh just realistic , he had a decent first half no question about that , and his experience is valuable but not as a central midfielder .
You cannot see past scholes carrick anderson and hargreaves when they are all full fit , he has had to fill in because of injuries which is fine , but as a permanent move i do not think so

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
come on lads if you really want to see what giggs was all about check your old dvds out, he is only half the player he was .
admittidly he still is a valuable member of the squad but about fifth choice as a central midfield player, i think everyone lets the heart rule the head

1 - 3 of 3 Posts