Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Well Here Goes
Firstly Well Done Today For Your Win Against Us Today
You Totaly Dominated The First Halve And Should Of Been About 3 Or 4 Nil Up By Halve Time Ok The 2 Nd Halve Was Better For Us But At The End Of The Day Youe Were A Better Team..
Must Say Ive Seen Better Derbys Myself And It Was Far From A Classic.
Now This Might Surprise A Few Of You With Me Being A Citieh Fan As For Ronaldo Been Sent Off I Personly Think The Ref Got It Wrong..ok Yes The Handball Deserves A Yellow Card But The First Yellow He Got But Sorry No Way .i Was Sat Right In Front Of It And He Won The Ball Fair And Square...
I Could Go On And On About Swp Bein Fouled A Few Times But Hey Thats Football For You And Ronaldo Gets It Every Week So That Matter Closed For Me..
Have A Good Season Hope You Do The Double Again Ie League And Champs League Best Of Luck For Season

See We Not All Bitter Blues Although Some Are Total *******s I No But Every Team Has Fans Like That As You No

Cheers All
Mcfcpaul ( City Till I Die )

·
Registered
542 Posts
yeah, i was exspecting abit more from the game in terms of attacking. but sometimes i think english commentators only look at the negetives about a football game (dont let there thoughts judge/change yours) which then puts pressure on the players ect...

but yeah respect for now -,- :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stephen said:
Did you join in with the Munich chants?
Or the aeroplane hand signs?
WHY IS IT I ALWAYS GET A REPLY LIKE YOU LOOK AT THE LAST PART OF MY POST

AND NO I DIDNT DO THE PLANE DANCE AND THE MUNICH CHANTS DNT TAR US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH AS SOME FANS PAL.
I SOMETIMES DNT NO WHY I BOTHER COMIN ON HERE

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stephen said:
Give the lad a break. It takes a lot to come on and make the post he just did.
Just say fair play and walk on!!

S

·
0 Posts
mcfcpaul said:

AND NO I DIDNT DO THE PLANE DANCE AND THE MUNICH CHANTS DNT TAR US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH AS SOME FANS PAL.
Chill out Paul he only asked you a question seeing as there was thousands of bitter blue scum with their Munich chants and plane impressions today.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2008/nov/30/premierleague-manchesterunited

Fair play to you coming on and making your post, can't say good luck for the rest of the season to you because it wont be meant.
In fact i hope you lose every game and get relegated again.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Fair Paul...

Don't mind the crap like Stephen posted, every club has decent fans and ******s too.. Your a good apple IMO;)...nice if ya to come back and post, maybe stick your head in every now and then?;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Stephen said:
do some people read post before posting. Does he sound like the type of city fan to use munich as a weapon against us.

Agree with you MCFCPaul, why bother. Stop tarring everyone with the munich brush, Stephen

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Yeah, ffs, take it easy on the guy, I read an old post by this fella wishing us luck before the cup final last year.

He's one of the few Kippax people that I wouldn't punch in the face.

:)

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
Oh Well Here Goes
Firstly Well Done Today For Your Win Against Us Today
You Totaly Dominated The First Halve And Should Of Been About 3 Or 4 Nil Up By Halve Time Ok The 2 Nd Halve Was Better For Us But At The End Of The Day Youe Were A Better Team..
Must Say Ive Seen Better Derbys Myself And It Was Far From A Classic.
Now This Might Surprise A Few Of You With Me Being A Citieh Fan As For Ronaldo Been Sent Off I Personly Think The Ref Got It Wrong..ok Yes The Handball Deserves A Yellow Card But The First Yellow He Got But Sorry No Way .i Was Sat Right In Front Of It And He Won The Ball Fair And Square...
I Could Go On And On About Swp Bein Fouled A Few Times But Hey Thats Football For You And Ronaldo Gets It Every Week So That Matter Closed For Me..
Have A Good Season Hope You Do The Double Again Ie League And Champs League Best Of Luck For Season

See We Not All Bitter Blues Although Some Are Total *******s I No But Every Team Has Fans Like That As You No

Cheers All
Mcfcpaul ( City Till I Die )
good luck to you guys on your ventures too mate

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Nice of you to show up here Paul after the loss tonight. As someone already said I cant wish you good luck but since you come here and act civilized and arent a loserfool fan I can be kind enough to say I hope you stay in Premier League. After all, its Christmas time.:D

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
mcfcpaul said:

coz your a nice fella thats why..:cool: ...fair go to you hun...:)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Wow, that's now 2 City fans I know of who aren't complete *******. :D

Fair play Paul. Good of you to come on here and give your honest appraisal of the game. Respect is due. :)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Stephen said:
Some of your posts drive me nuts, you say something ridiculous, and then if any1 has a go, you go 'ha I was just winding you up' or 'you took the bait' this kind of crap, doubt you'd go on a Citeh forum and congratulate them had they won, few of them were obviously muppets but I have a lot of respect for the good Citeh fans, I was at the Derby in OT last year and they were brilliant for the minutes silence, that shouldn't be forgotten!

Dont forget United fans sing plenty about Hillsborough etc... but not all of us.

Fair play to Paul... and Wayne Rooney!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts