Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Well Carly it is a tough one...

Not much has changed at face value at our club. Which is a good thing. We have remained successful. However if we have a disaster season and don't make UCL out of some freak. Say we finished 3rd next season and got drawn against AC Milan (by looking at Milans league place suggests they'll have to qualify for the UCL - this is just an example of potential problems) in the 3rd round of qualification and went out. Imagine what that would do to the club. We may end up in very deep water.

Compared to Liverpool our takeover is though beginning to look better. I don't think Liverpool are really in trouble though. They have good players and at least one interested owener. I think its Hicks who is the problem (correct me if i'm wrong). If they were both acting like idiots then Liverpool would be in big trouble.

I think the "crisis" at Liverpool is not a crisis though and the papers just like to have a laugh at them and try and write anything they can to make the situation look worse. I'll be extremely shocked if Rafa goes in summer. I'm sure Liverpool will make decent signings and be stable for the meanwhile.

So in all i don't think either situation is that bad.

One thing that pisses me off though about our club is that the shirts are changing again. Thats a bad move by the ownership...

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
abojodeh said:
sir bobby watch matches for free just because he is the club greatest legend
and when giggsy beat up his record (record of highest # of matches) i dont think that bobby gona watch a match for free
That'd be a disgrace. It wont happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts