Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Accept the Glazers at Old Trafford?

Compared to the goings on at dirty Liverpool? Why should we. What's it got to do with them.

Love United, Hate Glazer. It's got nothing to do with Liverpool.

Someone's "less-off", so we just accept things?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
abojodeh said:
lets say the following if glazer stays and giggsy retire
i will never ever be a united fan again
What a disgraceful comment.

Love of United is MEANT to be inside you, part of you, you are meant to bleed United. United comes first in life (barring possibly family to some).

United > anything.

Shows the support of our club nowadays :(

And real fan, I find myself agreeing with your every post.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
abojodeh said:
i hate glazer i hate glazer i hate glazer
i would support united if they are in the 10th league BUT NO GREEDY PIG NAMED GLAZER
But you have supported United for the last 3 years with Glazer in charge :s

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Justice said:
Glazers give us money to compete with the Chelsea's and the Real's of this world which is good, but they owe alot of money to banks which is bad.

The debt is going, bit by bit, and it's not going to involve selling Ronaldo and Rooney.

1/18th of the worlds population "supports" United so if even half of those buy a shirt our debt is gone. China and East Asia loves us and everyone with half a brain cell knows China is booming so expect us to sell a metric (DELETED)ton of shirts corresponding to how many games Dong plays.

I am severely pissed off at the comments of how the Glazers are "killing" United or "ripping its soul out".

What the (DELETED), seriously.

Were Manchester United, not the Red Cross. We play football, we play it beautifully, we win. End of. The Glazers have helped with this and deserve a pat on the back, well done for keeping your mouth shut, it helps that you really have no interest in football. Keep it that way. Give it a decade and we'll start actually making you money.

I've had quite a few arguements about this (Salford :p) and the end conclusion is that there not really bothered about anything other than winning, don't really care about fans and ticket prices or helpful causes but the fact they don't care is a good thing, no interuptions.

If you can name me one thing that is affecting United in any kind of reasonable way that is solely the Glazers fault then I will take that into consideration but the only thing at the moment is the debt and tbh aslong as OT doesn't fall down in the next 10-15 years were fine and dandy.
How about the creation of Football Club United of Manchester? The MASSIVE division in our fanbase?

You think that would of happened regardless if the Glazers came? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
manutd004 said:
Yeah but they raised their ticket prices before they froze them.

I do understand, but sadly thats football today. Even Carlisle United raised their ticket prices! :rolleyes:
By 14% in one attempt?

i think not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts