Manchester United Talk banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
real_fan said:
annoying. heartbreaking, it actualy makes me feel sick to be fair

lads dressed head to toe in megastore clothing sat taking photos saying things like come on ronaldo do summit !

that makes me sick mate.

thats why the atmosphere is so bad !

it even happens in the stretford end were i sit
Ah yes of course ...

The 'Real Fan' ...

The one who has been everywhere and knows everything ...

The one who posted here that he was at the Chelsea game ...

And posted on Red Issue he went to the FCUM game ...

Even though the 2 games overlapped !!!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Red Devil said:
Ah but if your schizophrenic you could possibly do it ;)

But I am in two minds about that.
lol. Good one :p

Anyway, we complain about our ticket prices, but they were looking at Barcelona as a club in the build-up to the first leg of the semi-final and their ticket prices range from £47-£277 :eek:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
manutd004 said:
lol. Good one :p

Anyway, we complain about our ticket prices, but they were looking at Barcelona as a club in the build-up to the first leg of the semi-final and their ticket prices range from £47-£277 :eek:

Ive been to the nou camp last year but didnt get the chance to go to a game and yes even the highest seats are around £20

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been a red since a young lad...

lived through it all, the 70's to present.

I was here before Glazer and i will be here after.

In the years under his ownership - I've have witnessed decent long time served reds that made the club what it is today, priced out or driven out by insane polices like the ACS.

Anyone that thinks we are in a better position than Liverpool in terms of ownership is a moron.

At the moment we are on such a fine line that if any major part of the club's income deficits then the whole Manchester United 'brand' will collapse.

Modern day Leeds United at the moment, but ' Hey, at least everything's alright on the pitch.' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
you will get plenty of fans like" real fan "on these forums and i think you can usually tell if they are genuine or not

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Doc's Red Army said:
In what way?

Because they don't interfere with the team. :rolleyes:

Cretin.
cretin i dont think so , i was refering to the general treatment of the supporters like me who have to put up with the increase in ticket prices , the compulsory ticket purchase scheme, and for next season the compulsory purchase of six cup matches before they have been played , thats why cretin

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
sorry about the mix up last night but i was a bit pissed , over celebrating the demise of the scousers and got hold of the wrong end of the stick.
i do take exception to being called a cretin , if docs red army calls me that again , i will hide his blue rinse and try and get his saga tour membership revoked.
Anyway when i said being owned by the glazers is better than the scousers , i as refering to the turmoil they are in , i wasnt exactly backing the glazers although in comparison we have not had the same power struggle and upheaval.
I personally will not forgive the glazers for putting united into so much debt , and the constant bad treatment o their own supporters , they have the attitude if you dont like it go away we will sell your ticket to someone else.
then you have constant over the top ticket price increases ,which are out pricing us all out of the game , along with the 6 cup games up front payment is taking the piss.
anyway that should answer your questions you old stroker .

141 - 151 of 151 Posts