Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having read the Rafael interview that redforcerising posted on this forum do you think the influx of Portugues speaking players is good for the atmosphere of the club.

Having seen the problems Arsenal have had in the past where as certain player left because of the French influence at the club it worrys me that certain English lads will feel pushed out.

I've played for a fair few clubs and I know the worst feeling in the world is sitting in a dressing room when nobody knows you .

So Imagine how it would feel if most couldnt talk to you .

The club likes them to talk English most of the time but im sure when they are struggling they talk there own lingo !!

What do you think is there getting to many Nationalitys in the dressing room ?
 

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
Joined
·
16,031 Posts
Theyre slowly learning english, and its not like the whole team is portugese speaking...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NoxiousD said:
Theyre slowly learning english, and its not like the whole team is portugese speaking...

Possebon , Fabio , Rafael , Nani , Manucho , Ronaldo , Anderson

Its a fair few isnt it .
 

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
Joined
·
8,772 Posts
No I dont think it will. Ronaldo can speak perfect English and the others will learn in time. And what you said about the French in Arsenal. The French at Arsenal are big moany *******s.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
16-Keano-16 said:
No I dont think it will. Ronaldo can speak perfect English and the others will learn in time. And what you said about the French in Arsenal. The French at Arsenal are big moany *******s.

Good point let me let you into something often I start debates that I dont agree with I just feel the forum needs a fresh thread ;)
 

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
Joined
·
8,772 Posts
red dave said:
Good point let me let you into something often I start debates that I dont agree with I just feel the forum needs a fresh thread ;)
Ye I know. Your threads are always quality and usually get loads of replies.
 

·
Im not fat... im sex.
Joined
·
8,817 Posts
i think another down fall you have to look at with arsenal is the fact there manager spoke french. so for all the french players there it was much easier to speak there native tongue

where as no matter how many Portuguese speaking players we have at united they will be made to learn and understand english due to fergies native tongue which is gibberish apparently :p
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top