1 - 20 of 109 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't have even been on the pitch.
Overpaid and over-rated.
Should be sold IMO.
How does he manage to get into the team ?

We should get rid of him right now.

Well we seem to have at least one thread EVERY game slagging off one
or more players. So i thought i'd post a ready made thread ready for the lastest
trashing of one of the United team.

Post away people.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I thought Berbatov was invisable on the pitch today. Terrible performance,

Where's Salford Lad when you need him?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Crap preformance by Anderson tonight, clearly not immense.
Tevez needs to start scoring some more as well, otherwise we should sell him to Northampton or something.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Shouldn't have even been on the pitch.
Overpaid and over-rated.
Should be sold IMO.
How does he manage to get into the team ?

We should get rid of him right now.

Well we seem to have at least one thread EVERY game slagging off one
or more players. So i thought i'd post a ready made thread ready for the lastest
trashing of one of the United team.

Post away people.

already heard

Neville past it
Giggs crap
Scholes shouldnt be getting game time
Foster not same player

Its all BS. Fergie is the man that knows his player. Unless you spend all week in the training ground seeing these players then you have no right to comment.

We see 90/180 minutes a week and some of us seem to have let our FM09 experience go to our heads.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Crap preformance by Anderson tonight, clearly not immense.
Tevez needs to start scoring some more as well, otherwise we should sell him to Northampton or something.
he would never get into the mighty cobblers first eleven

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
antdevil78 said:
already heard

Neville past it
Giggs crap
Foster not same player

Its all BS. Fergie is the man that knows his player. Unless you spend all week in the training ground seeing these players then you have no right to comment.

We see 90/180 minutes a week and some of us seem to have let our FM09 experience go to our heads.
i think most people would say that neville was past it
in regards to scholes i wanted younger players to get the chance in this game to see what they could do

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
antdevil78 said:
already heard

Neville past it
Giggs crap
Foster not same player

Erm....so you are saying Ben Foster looks as sharp, confident and commanding as when he was on loan at Watford?

Sometimes I think people post something, just so they can finish with a snazzy line they've been meaning to use....

·
Registered
542 Posts
i think we should sell tevez to real madrid cos at 55:65 minutes into the game i seen him not smile at that precise point. hes clearly hating united

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
i think most people would say that neville was past it
in regards to scholes i wanted younger players to get the chance in this game to see what they could do
mix of experience and youth is the way forward. in terms of the comment bout scholes/neville, you obviously go to every training session and therefore have a right to comment

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Erm....so you are saying Ben Foster looks as sharp, confident and commanding as when he was on loan at Watford?

Sometimes I think people post something, just so they can finish with a snazzy line they've been meaning to use....
suprised you were never approached for the assistant manager job.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts