6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
City identify transfer targets

Blues keen to bolster their ranks in January

Yes, they are called used footballers :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I just read on a Ciddy forum, the deal proposed for Casillas is the $230 mil. buyout clause and $235,000 weekly wages for the personal terms.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
piazza said:
I just read on a Ciddy forum, the deal proposed for Casillas is the $230 mil. buyout clause and $235,000 weekly wages for the personal terms.
Oh yeah, the bid wasn't accepted btw.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
The thing is casillas and the rest of the top players at top clubs arnt going to go city yet 5 years down the line maybe not yet dream on !

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Red Devil said:
City denied this this afternoon.
So?

We denied we were in for Berbs for the longest time. Who'd want to admit that they can't buy a player for over two-hundred million dollars?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Theres loads of crazy prices being thrown around, and the ones that I remember most were...

100M for Gerrard
100M for Torres
150M for Ronaldo (Cristiano)
125M for Buffon

....and then theres countless other daft rumours...

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Casillas deal was rejected though ciddeh say they never made a bid
theyr trageting messi eto'o villa torres or kaka

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I wonder how long it will take before the baby blue owner wants one or a few fellow countriemen in Al Ciddeh? Cant be long now before they start rumours around Middle East born players.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am concerned that we are being too quick to dismiss events at city - and perhaps we are just hoping that it all goes pear shaped?

But in this financial climate they are the only team with no financial problems that could afford anybody. It seems Villa is on is way because Valencia need the money - you only need 1 or 2 more and it could become a rush - I just worry that if they become credible they could bump us for our targets in the future - meanwhile I will just keep hoping that it is all just fantasy (but privatey worrying a lot...)

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
It doesnt matter...they won't do anything regardless of who;s in the side,you can have too many superstars ,it works for a while,but when they all leave again there is no 'team' left behind.just a group of footballers.Team spirit counts for so much in the game and it only needs one whinge bag to upset the whole camp.I for one am not worried in the slightest about citeh,we have bigger fish to fry!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
red dave said:
The thing is casillas and the rest of the top players at top clubs arnt going to go city yet 5 years down the line maybe not yet dream on !
Very true, they have to build slowly.
Chelsea with Duffer, Johnson, Paker and Bridge.... Players like this.
But they could get players like Villa and Benzema.

Ammmmm Joe Hart will be Englands long term No1, he is way ahead of Foster!
But this could wreck his confidence a little because no matter how hard he tries he knows that he wont be Citys No1 come Jan or the summer.

By the way........ that kinda money is criminal for a stopper!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts