Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i consider myself as a bit off a fitness freak who goes jogging 5 times a week for an 1 hourly sessions at a time plus i stick's to dieting monday till friday, At the weekends i treat's myself to takeaway's, Chocs, crisp,etc

I diets on high proteins & low carbs eating small portions 3 times a day with a bit of fruit as snacks in between meal times, What do you guys n girls do with your lifestyles do you watch what you eat & excersize or are you a person that's not fussed, Be great to hear you all :cool:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Dunno how you can be bothered with that really.

I don't overendulge on crap, but I just eat what I want when I want.
I love football too much really, always out playing it tbh. That's my exercise. Walk most places too.

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stephen said:
Dunno how you can be bothered with that really.

I don't overendulge on crap, but I just eat what I want when I want.
I love football too much really, always out playing it tbh. That's my exercise. Walk most places too.
You serious it's good to be in shape & keep healthy lol

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Jennaluvsunited said:
You serious it's good to be in shape & keep healthy lol
Yes. And what I do makes me feel that I am keeping healthy.

I just don't jog as a hobby. Think it's boring, and I won't get much out of it, if whilst I'm running I just want it to end. Football's (and cricket) is not like that. I can play all day.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I train three days a week with my academy team and then play two games every weekend. So playing with my team five days a week. (Plus any time on my own).

I also lift weights three times a week.

I tend to eat around 5 meals a day... But they aren't big meals. I usually keep it healthy but who can stop a kid when his mother just baked some delicious brownies. :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Jennaluvsunited said:
Ok i consider myself as a bit off a fitness freak who goes jogging 5 times a week for an 1 hourly sessions at a time plus i stick's to dieting monday till friday, At the weekends i treat's myself to takeaway's, Chocs, crisp,etc

I diets on high proteins & low carbs eating small portions 3 times a day with a bit of fruit as snacks in between meal times, What do you guys n girls do with your lifestyles do you watch what you eat & excersize or are you a person that's not fussed, Be great to hear you all :cool:
Lol.

Just buy a skipping rope. Sheds fat like crazy and keeps you lean. 20 minutes twice a day and you're done. And don't diet. More often than not it isn't good for you. Just develop a taste for Thai food, salad, oily fish etc. and other healthy foods. Then you can eat as much as you want, will get a healthy skin colour, will feel good and energetic and won't feel like you're in a cage. Not saying you need it just that you might feel better. Don't starve yourself of carbohydrates either. And women don't need very high proteins.

I generally eat quite well, jump rope a lot, cycle on machines a bit, and lift relatively light weights (not much over 50kg).

That's it from me. :p

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stephen said:
Yes. And what I do makes me feel that I am keeping healthy.

I just don't jog as a hobby. Think it's boring, and I won't get much out of it, if whilst I'm running I just want it to end. Football's (and cricket) is not like that. I can play all day.
Lol so how do you go on hun when your running up & down the pitch :rolleyes:
Everybody does there own thing i lovejogging feels good when you finish & you have punished your self?

ManUtd19 said:
Lol.

Just buy a skipping rope. Sheds fat like crazy and keeps you lean. 20 minutes twice a day and you're done. And don't diet. More often than not it isn't good for you. Just develop a taste for Thai food, salad, oily fish etc. and other Then you can eat as much as you want, will get a colour, will feel good and energetic and won't feel like you're in a cage. Not saying you need it just that you might feel better. Don't starve yourself of either. And women don't need very

I generally eat quite well, jump rope a lot, cycle on machines a bit, and lift relatively light weights (not much over 50kg).

That's it from me. :p
Hey i dont need tips hun lol nah just joking if you must know i skip as well when i do boxing excersizes ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It took me long time to wake up , got doctors orders to eat healthy , cut down my drinking etc , i have lost over a stone in 5 weeks .
The trouble is it creeps up you , i feel a lot better now than i did 5 weeks ago .
The trouble is i havnt moderated my drinking and bad habits too much , just cut out the junk food and took up golf , which is great exercise a four and half walk at a leisurely pace.
So nothing wrong with keeping fit , i wish i had the motivation

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Jennaluvsunited said:
Lol so how do you go on hun when your running up & down the pitch :rolleyes:
Everybody does there own thing i lovejogging feels good when you finish & you have punished your self?
I'll be jogging/sprinting to get the ball, or crunch someone. Not just for the sake of it :D I can run, don't make it sound out like I'm some couch spud ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I swim for a team regularly, and play football frequently too. I don't really excersize to keep fit, just for my own fun. But im sure if i was gettingg unhealthy i'd do some extra excersize.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Diet consists of mainly pizza, samboes, and veggies.
Play football, rugby 2/3 times a week and go swimmind 3 times a week.
Never got the point of jogging. I need to be chasing down some punks
with a ball of some description. Play tennis in the summer too.
Excercise kicks ass.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Lately I just try not to snack. I'll eat what I want at Lunch and Dinner, within reason, but I make sure than I don't eat in between.

That and I seem to be drinking nearly 2 litres of water a day. Don't know why.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jennaluvsunited said:

I m tired even when i read this post. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bodybuilding 3 times a week and cardio maybe once a week (not very good with cardio). I eat 5-6 small meals a day eating as much protein as poss and I don't eat carbohydrates after 2:00. I have a break at the weekends and get smashed and eat take aways galore but during the week I don't touch beer or bad food.

Bodybuilding 3 times a week eating 5-6 small meals a day consisting of high protein low carbs. I also do cardio but not as often as I should (I hate it).
I work really hard at during the week and party very hard at the weekend getting smashed and having take aways galore but hey, I'm human!!.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i try not to care about what i eat, but when i look in the mirror and see that i gained weight after a few months, i really thinks about it then i usually tries to doing some sports that i love like football, basketball, bandy and tennis. that keeps me fit;).

anyone seen " Super size me " ? funny thing about that movie for you who havnt seen it, a man eats Mcdonalds for a month, 3 times a day almost until he pukes, and when he is finished he gained a few pounds ONLY because of the coca-cola he drinks. ( might depend on what genes you have too tho )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts