Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...does everyone still hate/dislike/loath him?
Let bygons be bygons or **** you Judas?

He got a beaut of a goal this weekend :D

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
he did great and he injured his keeper as well lol
ive always said you leave united and you go down the drain........

unless your forlan of corse lol

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
i Qué Golazo! y goooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Seriously though, I can't say I hate the guy. He knew he was going to be sold, and wanting to go to a big club (LMFAO) like Liverpool might have been the second best place for his career. I didn't appreciate the attempted lawsuit but I can't blame him for looking out for himself.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
In the shine of Gabi Heinze's transfer request and all that one must wonder what was going on in that Portuguese's head when he was talking about a step forward and dream move and so on. Where he living in a bubble his first couple of years at OT so he didnt hear or saw anything?

Gabi, hm... He's a warrior but also a defender who takes too many risks and gamble too much. His summer saga left as bad taste in my mouth as what s7ave's dreams have left. Thats my lasting impression of Heinze.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Me, myself, personally.........I despise this person!

The lack of respect he showed us, the club, Fergie, the staff after he was guided
through a terrible knee injury! :mad:

I'll stop here before I rant and rant about my dislike toward him but no, I still
loath him as was put in the 1st post! ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Keano! said:
Me, myself, personally.........I despise this person!

The lack of respect he showed us, the club, Fergie, the staff after he was guided
through a terrible knee injury! :mad:

I'll stop here before I rant and rant about my dislike toward him but no, I still
loath him as was put in the 1st post! ;)
Is it 'the lack' of respect only that makes you hate him?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Heinze asked to join Liverpool so he can make with Riise a mighty own-goaling partnership

unfortionatly we sold him to Realmadrid and he got jealous that Riise scored a great goal versus chelsea so he decided to do the same
and he injured his goalie at the same time

now Doni have to suffer as Riise will try to be more creative than Heinze :eek:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
Heinze asked to join Liverpool so he can make with Riise a mighty own-goaling partnership

unfortionatly we sold him to Realmadrid and he got jealous that Riise scored a great goal versus chelsea so he decided to do the same
and he injured his goalie at the same time

now Doni have to suffer as Riise will try to be more creative than Heinze :eek:
Now Riise have Mexes to battle against to be the top goal scorer in Roma. :cool: My money on the French guy after his International break through.:p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
spellbound said:
Now Riise have Mexes to battle against to be the top goal scorer in Roma. :cool: My money on the French guy after his International break through.:p
lol
i think Roma will sign Heinze to have a creativity goalscoring battle :)
Doni will get injured allot :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
lol
i think Roma will sign Heinze to have a creativity goalscoring battle :)
Doni will get injured allot :D
HAHA if Gabi moves to Rome the opposite team dont need to play with an attacker. Riise, Heinze and Mexes will do all the scoring. Good opportunity to rest the top players when you play AS Roma;)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
spellbound said:
Is it 'the lack' of respect only that makes you hate him?
yeah........pretty much.

The fact that he wanted to go to the scousers is annoying but the respect is the main issue! :eek: :cool: :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
spellbound said:
HAHA if Gabi moves to Rome the opposite team dont need to play with an attacker. Riise, Heinze and Mexes will do all the scoring. Good opportunity to rest the top players when you play AS Roma;)
then the number of strikers will decrease in Italy and then we Sign Pato :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Keano! said:
yeah........pretty much.

The fact that he wanted to go to the scousers is annoying but the respect is the main issue! :eek: :cool: :D
Ok I dont say you're wrong. I think the same.

What about that Portugues? :cool:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
then the number of strikers will decrease in Italy and then we Sign Pato :eek: ;)
Nah..we dont need the duck. He can stay in Italy working to set up Ronaldinho with girls. Like he did in Beijing. :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts