Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Heinze asked to join Liverpool so he can make with Riise a mighty own-goaling partnership

unfortionatly we sold him to Realmadrid and he got jealous that Riise scored a great goal versus chelsea so he decided to do the same
and he injured his goalie at the same time

now Doni have to suffer as Riise will try to be more creative than Heinze :eek:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
Now Riise have Mexes to battle against to be the top goal scorer in Roma. :cool: My money on the French guy after his International break through.:p
lol
i think Roma will sign Heinze to have a creativity goalscoring battle :)
Doni will get injured allot :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
HAHA if Gabi moves to Rome the opposite team dont need to play with an attacker. Riise, Heinze and Mexes will do all the scoring. Good opportunity to rest the top players when you play AS Roma;)
then the number of strikers will decrease in Italy and then we Sign Pato :eek: ;)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
maybe they all hope he's as magic in bed as he once was on the pitch:p

But the girl deny she were making out with him. She said Pato came knocking on her door telling Ronaldinho wanted to meet her. She went with him because she hoped to get an autograph. When she entered the room Ronaldinho asked her if she wanted to marry him. :D
Ronaldinho sounds more poor than Brazilian Ronaldo
they both joined milan and they will both end up bums and smoking with old grannies :p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
But this has nothing to do with Heinze. :D

Next summer we're having the same thread about another player moving to REAL. :cool:
lol we went way off topic :D

Next summer i will hack the forum and delete every thread about the Slave :cool:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
Lets get back on Heinze track. :D

They will play in the same team a 2nd time.:cool:
and then both will say that they supported Ac milan as kids and than Ac is there dream move
Ooops they both play in the same club again :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.