·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
lmao poor Ronaldinho

but seriously how nay girl can make out with Ronaldinho
he don't brush his teeth :p
maybe they all hope he's as magic in bed as he once was on the pitch:p

But the girl deny she were making out with him. She said Pato came knocking on her door telling Ronaldinho wanted to meet her. She went with him because she hoped to get an autograph. When she entered the room Ronaldinho asked her if she wanted to marry him. :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
maybe they all hope he's as magic in bed as he once was on the pitch:p

But the girl deny she were making out with him. She said Pato came knocking on her door telling Ronaldinho wanted to meet her. She went with him because she hoped to get an autograph. When she entered the room Ronaldinho asked her if she wanted to marry him. :D
Ronaldinho sounds more poor than Brazilian Ronaldo
they both joined milan and they will both end up bums and smoking with old grannies :p

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
Ronaldinho sounds more poor than Brazilian Ronaldo
they both joined milan and they will both end up bums and smoking with old grannies :p
But this has nothing to do with Heinze. :D

Next summer we're having the same thread about another player moving to REAL. :cool:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
But this has nothing to do with Heinze. :D

Next summer we're having the same thread about another player moving to REAL. :cool:
lol we went way off topic :D

Next summer i will hack the forum and delete every thread about the Slave :cool:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I can't say enough bad things about this guy.

I voted for him to be POTY on manutd.com when he transferred from PSG and he was such a disappointment in the end.

He might be a warrior, but he also had his lapses and seemed to do a lot of defending with his arms. Evra is a much more cultured footballer and I would say better at getting forward and equal to Heinze in terms of defending, so why not start with Evra which is what happened.

When Heinze couldn;t handle the competition he tried to flee. and where did he try to flee to? The scum on merseyside. I cannot forgive him for that. It wasn't like it was his first season in England, he understood the rivalry between the two clubs.

Maybe it was a tactic, who knows? maybe he really wanted to move to Real Madrid, so he pretended to want to go to Liverpool and Sir Alex thought "sod this, it's bayterrrr if we let him go to the ******* Spaniards, Aye."

And then he wanted to suit the club. I was so disgusted to watch a player I had voted a POTY behave like that and I can never say a good word about him.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
RedForceRising said:
I can't say enough bad things about this guy.

I voted for him to be POTY on manutd.com when he transferred from PSG and he was such a disappointment in the end.

He might be a warrior, but he also had his lapses and seemed to do a lot of defending with his arms. Evra is a much more cultured footballer and I would say better at getting forward and equal to Heinze in terms of defending, so why not start with Evra which is what happened.

When Heinze couldn;t handle the competition he tried to flee. and where did he try to flee to? The scum on merseyside. I cannot forgive him for that. It wasn't like it was his first season in England, he understood the rivalry between the two clubs.

Maybe it was a tactic, who knows? maybe he really wanted to move to Real Madrid, so he pretended to want to go to Liverpool and Sir Alex thought "sod this, it's bayterrrr if we let him go to the ******* Spaniards, Aye."

And then he wanted to suit the club. I was so disgusted to watch a player I had voted a POTY behave like that and I can never say a good word about him.
Do you feel the same about the other "traitors"? Or is it just Heinze?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
spellbound said:
Do you feel the same about the other "traitors"? Or is it just Heinze?

Well, we haven't had many players wanting to go Liverpool now have we?

I can't even tolerate Andy Cole playing for Man City, but wanting to move from Man Utd to Liverpool is a big no no.

It's actually the worst thing a player could do. Worse than wanting to move to Real Madrid.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
he is either a complete ignorant idiot, who learned nothing during his years in england with utd, or he is just the most disrespectful, ungrateful, despicable SOB ever.

RFR: Edit - sorry dude, I thought it best to use the abbreviation :)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Well, we haven't had many players wanting to go Liverpool now have we?

I can't even tolerate Andy Cole playing for Man City, but wanting to move from Man Utd to Liverpool is a big no no.

It's actually the worst thing a player could do. Worse than wanting to move to Real Madrid.
Ok so the Fools is whats bothering you here. Not that he wanted to leave the club after all 'we've' done for him during his injury and blah blah blah.....

So Ronnie's summer action is forgiven and forgotten?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
spellbound said:
Ok so the Fools is whats bothering you here. Not that he wanted to leave the club after all 'we've' done for him during his injury and blah blah blah.....

So Ronnie's summer action is forgiven and forgotten?

Jeezz....... if you don't know my stance on the slave, you obviously didn't read my posts during the summer on the subject.

I'd actually elucidate, except that I'm not sure I like the tone....

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.