Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need some help and I hope you will come to my rescue. I have 3 tickets for the Man Utd vs Spurs game at Old Trafford on 25th April. However, I have had to leave arranging the plane until now to make sure the kick off wouldn't be changed, don't you love sky and sentanta!!! Anyhow now it looks like we will have to fly into Liverpool and back (don't want to be away overnight with the baby being so small - few weeks). So my question (after that long explanation, lol) is what is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way of getting from Liverpool Airport to Old Trafford and back. Have tried researching trains etc on line and am at a lost. At the minute am considering getting a taxi after the match back to Liverpool Airport as we are restricted for time.

What do you think. I have never been over to a match before and don't want to miss this because Sentanta have made it near impossible to get there and back.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
There's trains to dipperland at.

Depart 22:01 22:07 22:39 23:09 23:27
Arrive 22:48 22:58 23:43 00:13 00:56

Train times, Tickets and prices.
National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

Train, Trams and Buses. Manchester Area. Prices, Routes and Maps.
GMPTE - Public Transport for Greater Manchester, UK

or like you said, get a taxi. :thumbsup:
Don't get a Taxi mate, you'll pay through the year. On matchdays, there pricks and they rip you off. Train is by far the best option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts