Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy's

my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and i will be getting a new phone, now i'm getting on a bit- i'm not up to date on all the latest technology and need your advice on which phone to get, i want a phone with a camera, radio, bluetooth,mp3 i want it to have the lot.

any suggestions?:confused:

cheers in advance :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Samsung G600
Motorola Razr 2 v8
Sony Ericsson P1i
Sony Ericsson W580i

Samsung unleash the slimmest 5MP camera to hit the UK with the stunning G600. Sleek and compact it sure packs a lot with its amazing 5MP camera built with autofocus and flash, MP3 Player, web browser, EDGE, FM Radio and microSD slot. You also get a massive 1GB card and bluetooth headset in the box!

The V8 is even sleeker, stronger and smarter than Motorola's popular V3. It sports a massive QVGA external display with innovative virtual touch keys, huge internal memory, new Linux-based software, EDGE data, faster processor, MP3 player and a 2MP camera! All crammed into a thinner, sleeker design!

The P1i is the latest in the P series of smartphones from Sony Ericsson and superbly combines business with pleasure in one stylish, compact package to produce one of the smartest smartphones you could hope to find. Sporting a quality 2.6" touchscreen, the Symbian OS based P1i boasts a qwerty keyboard, handwriting recognition software, 3G, Email, Wi-Fi, MS Office applications and even a business card scanner! What’s more, the awesome P1i also manages to cram in a 3.2MP camera, web browser, MP3 player, RSS reader, FM Radio, and 160MB of memory with a card slot at hand too!

Sony Ericsson's new offering is the stylish W580i. Designed for serious music lovers, it comes packed with a host of music goodies to include Walkman Player, TrackID, MegaBass, flight mode, FM radio, 'PlayNow' download service and 'Shake Control' - simply shake your wrist and the W580i changes the track! There’s also a built-in personal trainer that'll monitor your steps, running speeds and sporting performance! In addition to all this you'll find a 2MP camera, EDGE, picture blogging, NetFront browser, card slot and more. Weighing 94g and at 14mm thin, it sure is one impressive looking phone!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers AG

i was looking at the Sony Ericsson W580i earlier, i like this one, but they only had it in pink, do you know if it comes in other colours?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Mine is the nokia 5300 xpressMusic - superb bit of kit. Camera 2megapix; radio, media player, brilliant. Pay as you go.

I'd post a pic but the bloody limits are too low

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
andycole9 said:
hey guy's

my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and i will be getting a new phone, now i'm getting on a bit- i'm not up to date on all the latest technology and need your advice on which phone to get, i want a phone with a camera, radio, bluetooth,mp3 i want it to have the lot.

any suggestions?:confused:

cheers in advance :)
Trust me mate, those requirements are basic for just about every new phone out there xD. Ive had mine for a year and it has all those!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts