Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crespo has been a reserve player for Inter sitting on the bench all season, he now seems to be fifth choice behind Suazo Ibrazhimovic Cruz and Balotelli. His contract must be almost up so he would be a bargain signing for us. I know he is not in his prime but whenever I have seen him for Inter this season he has looked sharp and in great shape. Or we could take a gamble on another Inter player Adriano, we could take him out on loan with the option of signing him at the end. If Sir Alex can sort him out we will have a great player.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Mmmmmmm. Interesting topic.

I would say Adriano simply because hes younger and has more potential imo. If he sorted himself out and got back to top form, he could be fantastic for us.

Although it is unlikely that we will even be interested in either.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Crespo is well past his best and would not be able to cope with Premiership. Remember how Rubbish he was with Chelsea, he just coudn't handle the toughness of the English game, he was bullied all over by defenders.

Adriano had bags of potential but threw loads of it away, I could not see him in England especially not with Utd, I don't even think Fergie would be remotely interested in them.

Z

·
0 Posts
manutd004 said:
Mmmmmmm. Interesting topic.

I would say Adriano simply because hes younger and has more potential imo. If he sorted himself out and got back to top form, he could be fantastic for us.

Although it is unlikely that we will even be interested in either.
Yeah let's sign a fat alcoholic, that makes sense huh?

No offence lads, but we haven't been linked with either of these
players and there is absolutely no chance we'd sign either.

Thread closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.