Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to God the democrats get back into the white house.......so much so...I couldn't care less if it is Hilary or Obama.....

Anyway........who is your favourite and which one of them do you think will get the Democratic Nomination...

Obviously having Bill out campaigning for her will give her an advantage and she supposedly is way ahead of Obama in the finance race...having raised far more money than him....

Oprah Winfrrey is apparently going to start campaigning for Obama now, and as she was voted the second most influential person in America after Hilary in a recent poll, no doubt she will get him a few votes, especialy among the women voters......

Hilary or Obama.......??

have your say..........

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PrinceZane said:
I don't think America is ready for a female pres...

but I would love to see "Bill" back in office :D

I love a good sex scandal me.........;)

Au Contaire I think what America needs is a female leader.........

and Hilary is, from what I understand, is more of a man than most of her competitors.....

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Obama - Osama..........

Nice touch........

An open invitation for a few jokes I think here, lmao :eek:

Hilary for President !!!

Girl power !!!

Carly for Prime Minister too :eek:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carlyluvsunited said:
Obama - Osama..........

Nice touch........

An open invitation for a few jokes I think here, lmao :eek:

Hilary for President !!!

Girl power !!!

Carly for Prime Minister too :eek:

:rolleyes:

joke section carly........:D

Z

·
0 Posts
If the election was internet based, he'd win by a landslide. The mainstream media don't give him much coverage beause they're controlled by the Whitehouse ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Doesn't matter if you vote for the Demoblicans or the Republicrats (see what I did there? :p )

Its a false paradigm, different masks but same faces underneath. Both parties are the same. The banks run the country anyway, doesn't matter who is in the Whitehouse unless you vote for a man like Ron Paul, but while the mainstream media won't put him on TV he doesn't stand a chance :(

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Actually it doesn't really matter who you vote for. It's politics and politics will choose who they want.

The last election was a prime example. Bush lost the popular vote but got the job. (do the research if you want details)

Z

·
0 Posts
Believe me I've done the research. So much so that I have a website devoted to exposing the corruption that goes on. By corruption, I mean the stuff that the mainstream media doesn't tell you. Take a look at my website :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts