Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an international site. But does anyone listen to hindi music? have u ever listen to it ? if not would u like to ?

Note : Hindi is a language spoke in India. Hindi music is quite famous.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
futbol said:
I know this is an international site. But does anyone listen to hindi music? have u ever listen to it ? if not would u like to ?

Note : Hindi is a language spoke in India. Hindi music is quite famous.
i know some hindi songs i saw some in mtv

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yeah I listen to Hindi music and watch Bollywood. Haven't watch recently because of studies pressure (year 12 is so fricken hard ahh!).

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Sometimes I like to listen Panjabi MC-your rap group,even if I don't understand one single word.They are very good.Before and after them I'v never heard any kind of Hindi music.

But,whan we talk about "foreign" music I just have to say to all of you that for me,Greece music is just......perfect(after Serbian,of course lol)...I can listen it whole day.It's so uplifting.Generally Balkanian music is very good-Greece,Bulgarian,Romanian,Croatian.......very,very good.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
They're not bad. My parents do however. My mother has tons of cassettes of bollywood music. Them and their bollywood movies , honestly. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
83 Posts
yeah i listen to bollywood music !!!
And it's really good cause now in their Remix version is mainly English!!!!
search on youtube: hard kaur - glassy

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Yep I Listen to Hindi music..
Here in Kosova is the Newest pattern song ,it's mixed Hindi and Albanian..

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
lol i listen to hindi songs and understand all what they say as well what i can they there romantic songs are too good with there word if you do the traduction in english you may become poet lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts