Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique is pleased with the acquisition of Aliaksandr Hleb and saddened by the departure of Ronaldinho.

Pique, himself a new signing from Manchester United this summer, has praised fellow Pep Guardiola recruit Hleb, noting that the midfielder impressed for United's rivals Arsenal during his three seasons with the club.

“He's a very good player,†Pique told Marca. “He was great with Arsenal; he's amazing with the ball at his feet and very hard to play one-on-one.

“He's very talented and brings clarity to the offensive game; he's one of the players that Barca fans love to watch.â€

Meanwhile, with Ronaldinho's exit simultaneously taking place, Pique has hailed the man who lead the revolution of his hometown club and established himself as the best player in the world.

“Nobody will ever forget what he has done for Barça," declared the defender.

"When he arrived nobody expected him to win two Ligas and a Champions League, and when he won it he became the king of theworld.â€

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
How many Players have Barcelona Bought and Sold???
As far as i know they've signed Pique, Alves, Hleb, Keita, and Caceres atleast,
And they've sold Dos Santos, Deco, Ronaldinho, Edmilson and Zambrotta
There whole Squad has completlety changed...!!!
There also sure to Buy another Striker!!

Hleb is a Good Signing, I'm not sure how many Games he will start though next Season...!!! Ronaldinho was a Bargain too I reckon!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RichardsReds said:
Arsenal got stunned. He is worth more!
thats debatable. personally I think its an inflated place, though he is a quality
player on his day. Its just the prices in todays game. They got nasri for about
that much I think, and he is a serious prospect, young and he ran the show at
Marseille.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
A better deal for Arsenal than Barca I think.

Theres also a big carry on because when he was revealed to the media, getting his photo taken with his Barca top on, he kissed the badge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts