Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many people on here like the Masters, but I like them and think they're always a great watch. This week, there is a Home Nations Masters, which will include an all-Ireland team, instead of just a Northern Ireland team.

It's on tomorrow night at 7pm on Sky Sports 1. Anyone going to be watching?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah I'll probably flick it on for a bit or record it, they are usually pretty decent. Will be good to see Wales whipping them all ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to see if I could find the teams on the internet, and I found the Masters website (which I didn't know existed) and have found the teams for the tournament.

England;
Fraser Digby
Nigel Winterburn
Mike Marsh
Ray Parlour
Graeme Stuart
Michael Thomas
Peter Beagrie
Craig Hignett
Lee Sharpe

Scotland;
Henry Smith
Tommy Boyd
Derek McInnes
Kevin Gallacher
Darren Jackson
Kenny Black
Don Hutchison
Gordon Durie
Billy Dodds

Wales;
Andy Dibble
Andy Johnson
Andy Melville
Kit Symons
Clayton Blackmore
Andy Legg
Iwan Roberts
Darren Barnard
Ian Rush

Ireland;
Kelham O'Hanlon
Mark Kinsella
Ian Nolan
Steve Staunton
Curtis Fleming
John Durnin
Jason McAteer
David Kelly
Owen Coyle

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ireland. (FOR FULL RESULTS CLICK HERE)

It was fixed though. :p

Going into the last game of the group, England needed Ireland to beat or draw with Wales to get to the final. Wales won though. However, Wales raced into a 2 goal lead and Ireland had a shot that went in, which Peter Beagrie said they didn't mean to score with. Ireland were then in a position to shoot, but Kelly ran back to the half-way line with the ball. Basically, Ireland didn't try because they wanted to play Wales in the final.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ireland. (FOR FULL RESULTS CLICK HERE)

It was fixed though. :p

Going into the last game of the group, England needed Ireland to beat or draw with Wales to get to the final. Wales won though. However, Wales raced into a 2 goal lead and Ireland had a shot that went in, which Peter Beagrie said they didn't mean to score with. Ireland were then in a position to shoot, but Kelly ran back to the half-way line with the ball. Basically, Ireland didn't try because they wanted to play Wales in the final.
Haha yeah I saw that. Was that the goal McAteer tried to miss and then scuffed it in :p ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts