Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been watching this? It's got a lot of rave reviews, first two episodes on C4 were great; last one was a bit meh...but there's depth to it which keeps us guessing. It's not on the wire's level by any means but a good watch nevertherless. :):)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I've watched the first couple of episodes and have another couple recorded for later viewing but i'm in no hurry to see them.

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
It's not on the wire's level by any means but a good watch nevertherless. :):)
Shit, man. If you used that to determine which shows you were going to watch from the ones you weren't then you may aswell get rid of your TV.

Homeland is a good show BTW. I've watched the whole first season and there were some good twists along the way with a good set-up for the second season. I don't know how far C4 is (fourth episode maybe) but there is a lot more to come so I'd encourage you to keep watching.

·
VIDA !!! will murder you..
1,637 Posts
homeland first season was interesting the show is quite good. any exact dates about when second season is to release?

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I've been watching this and am really enjoying it. I don't really watch a lot of TV, but this is something that's got my attention. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

I have heard it's got a long way to go though, they've been signed up for a good few years so I hope it's not something that ends up dragging on forever. That would ruin it imo.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent episode tonight, answered a lot of questions but still LOADS left untouched. Love it. And I'd smash Carrie in too FYI lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts