Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if there is anyone on this forum who goes in the hospitality suites b4 and after the game..... I work in the Salford Suites....Can anyone give us any feedback....Im the guy on the Microphone....come and say hello !! what do you think of the Suite? lets get some replies...... Any funny stories about the suites... also, if you want me to read any announcements at any game..post them on this thread and i will do my best....and any questions to the players? I will try and get them answered..... What do you think of the Ex players coming in to the suite?

Cheers

Darren
:D :) :rolleyes:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
wow, welcome daz, it's nice to get a bit of mufc staff on here and get a bit of an inside track and different perspective.
how is it to work at the world's biggest club?
have never been in hospitality, the idea of not being able to stand and sing is a bit of an off putter at my age. i think when i get to the stage where i can't/won't stand/sing, i would love nothing more than to spend my days in a box.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
salford suite daz said:
I just wanted to know if there is anyone on this forum who goes in the hospitality suites b4 and after the game..... I work in the Salford Suites....Can anyone give us any feedback....Im the guy on the Microphone....come and say hello !! what do you think of the Suite? lets get some replies...... Any funny stories about the suites... also, if you want me to read any announcements at any game..post them on this thread and i will do my best....and any questions to the players? I will try and get them answered..... What do you think of the Ex players coming in to the suite?

Cheers

Darren
:D :) :rolleyes:
My mam was in a box and she said that it was quality. It's great to have some of the United staff on here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the nice welcome Adam, its wicked to work at Utd, being a massive red all my life, it was great to get the opportunity to work and get some inside info from the likes of Paddy Crerand, Gary Pallister, Clayton Blackmore, Jimmy Greenhoff and Frank Stapleton... all of which i cheered on the terraces.... to ask them questions about current things and also what it was like when they played for the mighty reds!! I sit next to Dennis Irwin and Brian Kidd at the game. so when they say hello to me I always get this real feeling of importance ( silly i know) but i suppose as a fan I feel im contributing in a very small way.... I feel proud to wear My Man utd tie every game.... the best job in the world!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no offence taken.... its not a box im in.......its the salford suite. you sit out in the stadium. North stand 1st tier, half way line. you can just get a meal and access to the bar b4 and after. i think people think hospitality is just boxes, ive been in a box for a game and its s**t. No atmosphere. you also get ex players coming in and i interview them before the game.

·
Registered
599 Posts
salford suite daz said:
no offence taken.... its not a box im in.......its the salford suite. you sit out in the stadium. North stand 1st tier, half way line. you can just get a meal and access to the bar b4 and after. i think people think hospitality is just boxes, ive been in a box for a game and its s**t. No atmosphere. you also get ex players coming in and i interview them before the game.
Would like to experience it myself, as you say, you still get to watch the game in the ground. Just a bit too much money for me probably. What's it cost for that suite mate?

Bet its wicked working there and getting to meet all the past and current players.

Do you do the announcements for the whole stadium or just that suite?

Welcome to the forum btw ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for a season in my suite, which includes access to the suite and your seat in the ground its £2700. thats for all of the games... although im not sure if that includes champs league or the domestic cups... i think it does... you have to buy drinks and a meal when you are there, or you can charge it too your account. thanks for the welcome scott. Like i said its a great job if you are a red, we have MC's working there that are city and liverpool fans!! they dont even go out to watch the game.... haha but i suppose its a job at the end of the day.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
daz, what do you do during the week, when there aren't any games on etc?
if one of the suites is being used for a private function, do you go and work there?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
am at school mate, so can't get on youtube, but your website looks good, will have a butchers at the videos later.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
no worries.
so do you ever get a chance to sit out in the seats or do you have to stay inside? what's the best game you ever worked at?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the welcome Vavavoom. I sit out in the stadium to watch the game.... definately the best game i have worked at was the Chelsea Game!!! we had Frank Stapleton in the suite and he was cheering like an born and bred red!!! he is a top bloke....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
salford suite daz said:
Ah right, its the bit that always completely empties at half time i take it, thought that bit must be hospitality. Still wouldnt like it theres no atmosphere in the north stand, suppose it suits some people though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just a small note to say that if you havent been in hospitality, it is well worth it!! good seats, ex players, me!! haha, you get really looked after..... im not advertising it but if you have the money (which i know all of us havent got at the mo) try it... post on here if you want more details and phone numbers, i will gladly help you..

Daz
(Salford Suites)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts