Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They should be looking forward to UEFA Cup football tonight after that dismal effort.

Liege to give them their due really came looking to get something from game.

It worries me though that they are playing bad and won first 3 games of season. Dont they say the sign of ch***ions are teams that win when playing badly.

We have got to take 3 points off them just to help towards denting their confidence once again for the coming season.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
antdevil78 said:
They should be looking forward to UEFA Cup football tonight after that dismal effort.

Liege to give them their due really came looking to get something from game.

It worries me though that they are playing bad and won first 3 games of season. Dont they say the sign of ch***ions are teams that win when playing badly.

We have got to take 3 points off them just to help towards denting their confidence once again for the coming season.
agreed they are playing bad which is always nice to see i enjoy that, but they ground out the result yet again which you have to give them credit for that. but i dont think it will last they will start to loose to some shabby teams me thinks, theve now lost gerrard so this weekends game should be intresting, keane and torres havnt clicked 'yet' so we can only hope they wont.

i think we will beat them but it wont be easy..... it never is, isit?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
When do we play them???? is it two weeks from sunday?
They look bad, no creative play, boring, no link up.
Cross the ball every time is all they can do!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
my puppy could play as well as they do.but they are playing badly and are wining.we'll have to watch the scousers this season i reckon.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
red lady said:
my puppy could play as well as they do.but they are playing badly and are wining.we'll have to watch the scousers this season i reckon.
If you answer the phone when Rafa calls Im gonna be very dissapointed with you Ms Red Lady.:mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
red lady said:
hehehe...:p
Ive just seen Liverpool in PL this season and I cant say Im scared about us going to Anfield in 2 weeks or so and just scoring one goal in 210 minutes against Standard Liege wont change my mind.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just knew it would happen last night. i hoped they would be taken to penalties but they scraped through, it is worrying that they are getting results when they are playing so shocking. im gutted because i feel the start of last season we played well and deserved points but yet we were drawing and losing. yes we have had times when we have been fortunate but not game after game like them at the minute
i think they could be in for a hammering this weekend if they play how they have been, villa are a good team especially at villa park, and no doubt martin oneal will have his lads up for it, could do with them doing us a favour and then take em on at anfield and hopefully finish the game 4 points in front of them, i feel it is a very real possabilaty

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
they look absolutely useless , they really are thieves they robbed sunderland and burgled the boro and the belgians soooo lucky.
the worrying thing is they have been really dire and they have won their league matches and got through the qualifiers

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
If they play as badly as that at Villa Park then they will drop points. Robbie Keane really hasn't settled in yet and they are still too reliant on Gerrard and Torres imo. I reckon Gerrard will probably make it back for the game against us but if our passing and movement at Anfield is as good as it was at Fratton Park then we'll beat them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
they are ****ing me off to be frank.. they dont deserve their wins and i cant stand it! does anyone else feel that stevie gerrard is over-rated to an insane degree?

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Possebon-23 said:
they are ****ing me off to be frank.. they dont deserve their wins and i cant stand it! does anyone else feel that stevie gerrard is over-rated to an insane degree?

i do mate..i agree with you..cant stand gerrard.:eek:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
They managed to ground out results against small teams, but will struggle to do so against decent opposition.

Boro were very unfortunate not to get at least a point from their game and I'm not worried about them at all!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Possebon-23 said:
anyone else feel that stevie gerrard is over-rated to an insane degree?
I think Gerrard is a fantastic player. When Roy Keane left the club I thought Gerrard was the only player capable of replacing him.

He may be a whinging, diving, Scouse SOB :D but he's a World class football player imho. :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
They were very poor and VERY lucky. Its great to see Pool playing so badly.
Even my Pool mates are well annoyed even though they keep winning.
Their luck will run out soon though. The game vs Boro was bad enough but
vs Liege they were shocking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts