Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women?

I am watching, or rather my daughter is watching, Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old? A female contestant was on, and she was absolutely useless. Three questions and she got two right by using cheats, final question for £750 was Which Eqyptian Queen was Mark Anthony's wife? She cheated again and refused to accept the answer as given by all the kids, Cleopatra. So she left empty handed!!

A feller then came on and won £25,000. He refused the £50k question which would have been Who was Thor's father? He would have got it (as I did) to win max money.

I have a theory that its just those who "want to be on the telly" - eg: ego trip but they actually show themselves up as bimbo's instead!!

Z

·
0 Posts
You can't judge a whole gender based on the
stupidity of one woman :rolleyes:

I once watched a college student (male) get
the first question wrong on Who Wants To Be
A Millionaire, but I don't think all men are stupid :p

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not judge women on the basis of one bimbo contestant on a tv show but generally, they are egoists who want to be on tv, no matter what. She was the example that sparked off my train of thought. Now, I await the train to run into the dead stop buffers of a certain administrative young lady who is NOT thick ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts