Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching match of the day and the delap sending off and I cant believe wright phillips got away with the first tackle which was shocking but then also kicking out at delap . Shocking ref atkinson .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As one is at work, you tubes and videos and photos and anything else vaguely interesting get barred by my work filter .

I am sure someone will oblidge you though .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
websense blocks it and tells me to contact administrator if i feel i should be able to use site .

It also tells me that the use of proxy avoidance sites violates company i.t policy and continued attempts will lead to revocation of internet use and possible disciplinary action may me taken

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forzaunited said:
**** man lol. works everytime at my school ;(
they should get websense installed - it wont allow you to even listen to radio on bbc !!!! . It has a list of web addresses and its constantly updated - all known proxy avoidance , streaming media , photoshare etc etc etc get blocked . i do not get to see most pictures posted on this forum either just a red x or nothing at all . I sometimes bring laptop in with my own mobile broadband and that is only time i get to see half of whats posted . sometimes some geat videos etc get posted but i do not comment as i cant see them . i cant use usb stick browsers etc etc either as they have device lock software . That said we need to be secure :)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I think anyone watching the game was baffled the ref was around 4 yards away and the only reason I can think he stayed on was that the ref may of forgot with all the pushing and shoving going on.

Delap lost it for no reason but Shaun without doubt kicked him in clear view of the ref.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts