Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once you get in from work what is your routine. Or what do you do to unwind?

I generally doss about on the computer for an hour, have dinner, hit the gym then come home by 9pm and just chill on my pc again or watch some crappy tv... Very occassionally go out on the week nights... What you lot do?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Lmao Richy, another peach of a thread :D
yet I feel compelled to answer each and every one of them :eek:

What do you mean by 'doss about on the computer for an hour'? eh eh? ;-)
TMI Richy too much info.........

First thing I do when I get home is make a cup of tea, grab some savage
bikkies and head to the pc. Do my emails etc...and then come on here
to my 'second job' :rolleyes: and talk about football for a while.....

I play football and tag rugby maybe 2-4 nights a week, depending on
the season and what kind of injuries I have :rolleyes: Admittedly Im a bit like
Saha poor git, injured a lot, but thats cos I play like Vida so it's worth it ;-)

Id catch up with the girlfriend on a couple of the week nights as well.....
for obvious reasons ;-)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i dont work i go to school
i relax by playing football then little video games watch football watch tennis and play tennis :D then ice cream and go to bed :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
In this order:

Buy a bottle of coke and/or a chicken and stuffing sandwiche. Buy the Star (for the sport :p)

Walk a mile or so to my parents car.

Sit, read, eat and listen to the radio.

Get home, play soccer in the garden for half an hour or so.

Go inside, do the business for a half an hour or so.

Do some homework/study.

Go on computer, FF.

Watch TV until around 12.

Go to bed at 12, listen to radio for half an hour.

Sleep. Hurray! Another step closer to adulthood :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I don't know why, but I too want to answer.

Get home> switch on TV and leave football running in the background> shower> girl friend> shower> surf> manutdtalk.com> realdoll.com> shower> emails> manutdtalk.com> snack> tuck the girlfriend in> escape from her evil clutches once she is asleep and sneak out> my laptop> internet> sleep

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
RedForceRising said:

Get home> switch on TV and leave football running in the background> shower> girl friend> shower> surf> manutdtalk.com> realdoll.com> shower> emails> manutdtalk.com> snack> tuck the girlfriend in> escape from her evil clutches once she is asleep and sneak out> my laptop> internet> sleep
No manutdtalk this time, whatever are you doing RFR :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Never really go out with mates on weekdays. Finish school, go gym/swimming, then home and visit here, ;).....

Weekends play football, visit here go put and enjoy life

And around all that there's bliddy study to do:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RedForceRising said:

realdoll.com

care to explain? lol...

wahmeiman said:
dont work at all.i won 1.3m on lottery in october 1997 buzzin.pimp lifestyle.
what do you, did you spend your money on?

invested it?

lucky mofo!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Ive just finished college. I did Journalism and I can't be bothered looking for a job. I really should though. I play a lot of poker, eat a lot of pizzas. I watch all the sports channels. I watch Deal or no Deal sorry. I'm learning to drive now. Still single. Go out every Wednesday and Saturday night. Not much money so buy some cheap Druids before I go out. That's my life at the moment.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I have an exercise bike in front of the TV so after getting something to eat and lying/sitting down in front of the TV for half an hour I get on my bike. Sometimes I'll just watch TV and cycle and other times I'll switch on my Xbox 360 and play on that while I'm cycling. That's the good thing about stationary bikes - you don't need to hold onto the handlebars!

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Get home from work at 4.30 ish, Roll up a big one! Shmoke it...Then either option of the following... Link up with some girlies/ play vid games/ watch tv / chill out with my mates / surf the net and come on here :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts