Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I believe he will turn out to be a great player. He wasn't the worst player against Chelski and still needs to adapt to the Man utd style. Im sure he will prove himself in the Asia tour.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fergie would not send him to another club. Fergie had to wait 3 years whilst he was on lone, Everybody will be douting him, like people did with Vidic, Evra, etc. He will turn out to be a great player, i can assure you that.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I think we will see what Dong has to ofter in the Far East Tour this summer! If Fergie waited three years to get him into the squad then he must have a load to deliver!! Just have to wait and see

·
Registered
414 Posts
i think he's a player with a lot of self confidence and fight, any player like that has always got a chance, am waiting for him to set the epl on fire, will be a great player one day

·
Registered
788 Posts
HeroHeinze said:
He Will Be A Star. Bigger Than Ronaldo Or Yorke

Are u serious??? U reckon that Dong will be bigger that Ronaldo?????? Jesus man, HAHAHA not a hope in hell will he be bigger that C.Ronaldo

·
23,699 Posts
Once upon a dong. In case anybody is interested/curious etc. :p

Dong pleased with Portimonense move

Former Manchester United prospect Dong Fangzhou will be presented as Portimonense’s latest signing later today, and the Chinese international says he is happy to be moving to Portugal.

Dong, 25, is reported to have agreed a one-year deal with the Algarve club, having left Polish club Legia Warsaw after just four matches - and three goals - at the end of last month, and has already set his sights on a long-term stay with Litos’ side.

“I wanted to play here,” Dong told Record upon his arrival in Portugal. “I was told there was a possibility and I did not hesitate. My reputation? The most important thing is Portimonense. I want to score many goals to help the team. If I feel comfortable, I could stay in Portimonense for longer than one year.”

Dong is best known for his transfer to Manchester United in 2004, although he made just three appearances for the Red Devils before being released in 2008, including a sole league start against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

During his time contracted to United, the Chinese forward was loaned out to Royal Antwerp of Belgium for two seasons, where he enjoyed a prolific spell scoring 33 league goals in 61 games. After leaving Old Trafford, Dong returned to China, where he played for Dalian Shide for 18 months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts