Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ok pal. How are you? Welcome by the way.

I'm American and there's a few other Americans, (Cappy, Grif SA and some others) and about a billion Irish.

In terms of your question, this squad is probably deeper, but XI v. XI its definitely in favor of the 99 side. 99 had the best strike pair in the world, Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Stam, Beckham and Schemichel all in their respective primes, and that's pretty staggering. Not to mention the likes of the Nevilles and Dennis Irwin.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ah, thanks for the welcome.
That does sound pretty talented.
(P.S.: Nice flag. Does it piss the Brits off much? I mean that was our battle cry against them lol Or doesn't it get attention?)
Go to veetle.com, and download the player there, the matches are usually on there. There's also a section on our forum with links to each match that will be put up on matchday.

As far as the flag goes, I don't really know if it pisses the Brits off, they already have being British to be pissed off about so I don't know if they really have time to get upset about it lol. :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.