Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions, thoughts, comments, on that question.
I was born in 92, so I don't remember too much of 99. But I know we won the Treble and it was the best year in United's storied history, right?
Just for thought, who here is American like me? Or am I the lone Yankee? :happy
Can't wait for tomorrow, eh guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, actually I haven't.
:frown:
Is there a place online where I can watch classic United matches and current ones. See, I don't have Fox Soccer Channel, so I've caught maybe 4 or 5 United PL matches this year, and all the CL matches.
Isn't there a program called sopcast or something?
How does that work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok pal. How are you? Welcome by the way.

I'm American and there's a few other Americans, (Cappy, Grif SA and some others) and about a billion Irish.

In terms of your question, this squad is probably deeper, but XI v. XI its definitely in favor of the 99 side. 99 had the best strike pair in the world, Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Stam, Beckham and Schemichel all in their respective primes, and that's pretty staggering. Not to mention the likes of the Nevilles and Dennis Irwin.
Ah, thanks for the welcome.
That does sound pretty talented.
(P.S.: Nice flag. Does it piss the Brits off much? I mean that was our battle cry against them lol Or doesn't it get attention?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.