Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this pic and it compares Ronaldinho body before joining Milan and in 2006 :eek:








shame on him :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
It's such a shame he didn't come to United. He could have been so much more. I'd love to kill Kenyon for screwing up the deal.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Yeah...hes lost his flare big time for me. He was woeful in the Olympics too. I
heard something about him slacking in training and spending almost all of his free
time at home in Brazil!

Pity, because he had the potential to be world class. After the CL win against
Arsenal, he slid down the ladder and off the radar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Keano! said:
Pity, because he had the potential to be world class
What are you talking about? He was world class. The things he could do on the pitch make him one of the best to ever play the game. It doesnt matter that he could have stayed at the top for longer or even, god forbid, been better!!

Ronaldinho was a class act, but like all Brazilians loves to party and gets fat. The thing with Brazilians is that they dont really have to try. They have their talent and shock the world for short periods of time and then the partying catches up to them.

Ronaldo is a fat B****** but he's still the top goalscorer in World Cups of all time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
It's such a shame he didn't come to United. He could have been so much more. I'd love to kill Kenyon for screwing up the deal.
my sentiments entirely , i think i have said it before he would have lit up old trafford it is made for players of his calibre.
He probably wouldnt have gone off the rails at united with fergies strict regime , the same goes for gazza if he hadnt let fergie down and gone to spurs he would now not be an alcholic and would be remembered as and all time great that is how good he was at the time .
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ronaldinho is a magician at his own rights



Anderson have the potential to emulate him and maybe even become more complete footballer but i wish that Anderson stay constant unlike most Brazilian stars :)
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
scottsati said:
is he pregnant?

another gr8 feat by the gr8 man i think...when's he due??
Speak English mate, this isn't a text message, it's a forum full of people who's first
language isn't necessarily English and they will have trouble reading what you post.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Keano! said:
Yeah...hes lost his flare big time for me. He was woeful in the Olympics too. I
heard something about him slacking in training and spending almost all of his free
time at home in Brazil!

Pity, because he had the potential to be world class. After the CL win against
Arsenal, he slid down the ladder and off the radar.
Potential?!? He was World Player of the Year...Twice!
 

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
what are some of the people in here talking about??

'Could have been so much more' and 'had the potential to be world class' our such laughable comments, it almosts goes to say they're clueless about the genius that is ronaldinho.

What he did for barcelona was something not many people can ever do. He bought them back to the top fo the football ladder, was the leader of that, helped them win the league twice back to back in spain after being non existant in recent times, helped them win the uefa cup and champions league, got people saying that not only do barcelona play the best football in the world, they also are the best team in the world, which they were for at once stage...

This player also won the world player of the year award twice and while he may not be at his peak no more, the likes of ronaldo and messi still have not achieved what he did and the likes of rooney are not even close to his class yet....

...This for the guy who could have been so much more and had the potential to be world class...lmao

One of the brazils greatest products in recent times and an icon in both barcelona and brazilian football.

pz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,534 Posts
United_OG said:
what are some of the people in here talking about??

'Could have been so much more' and 'had the potential to be world class' our such laughable comments, it almosts goes to say they're clueless about the genius that is ronaldinho.

What he did for barcelona was something not many people can ever do. He bought them back to the top fo the football ladder, was the leader of that, helped them win the league twice back to back in spain after being non existant in recent times, helped them win the uefa cup and champions league, got people saying that not only do barcelona play the best football in the world, they also are the best team in the world, which they were for at once stage...

This player also won the world player of the year award twice and while he may not be at his peak no more, the likes of ronaldo and messi still have not achieved what he did and the likes of rooney are not even close to his class yet....

...This for the guy who could have been so much more and had the potential to be world class...lmao

One of the brazils greatest products in recent times and an icon in both barcelona and brazilian football.

pz

perfectly put...:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,457 Posts
He's on the road back. After all a goal against Inter and the assist to the solitary winning goal against Zurich are hardly the actions of a has been.

So Ladies, Gentlemen & Miscellaneous raise your glasses. "To Ronaldinho!" :)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top