Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Depends how much he wants it. He will get the best footballing education at United thats for sure. He has the potential to be one of the best but we just gotta wait and see.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'm sure he will be good ina few years but i think nani will be better imho :)

The great dane said:
any of u think he could get pfa young player this yr ?
It's a possibility, with scholesy out for three months anderson could get alot of football, but i think he'd be more likely to get it a couple of years down the line if he performs that is, fabregas will get it this year no doubts about that! ;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
id like to see him throw a couple o stepovers and nutmegs in just to boost his confidence whilst he's still got that young self assurance. We should call him Socrates II

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
he got great talent and he'll get alot of playing time.Patience is the name of the game.He just needs one goal to unlock his potential

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would love it if he scored the winner against Arsenal ! i think, 2-3 united. coming back from 2-0 down :S dnt ask why. Rooney,Ronaldo,Anderson

·
Registered
249 Posts
He needs to work with scholes & learn from him, he has to be faster, He is little weak in defence.

He is still young, I think he will be good in 2 years.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Depends how much he wants it. He will get the best footballing education at United thats for sure. He has the potential to be one of the best but we just gotta wait and see.
well said, agreed
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts