Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It was vitally important imo. A third loss in a row, or even a third game without a win, would have seriously dented our morale. Now though, with the victory and especially considering we came from behind, our confidence will have rocketed.

It could even have a negative effect on Liverpoo imo. Their morale may have taken a slight dip at seeing us battling from behind after playing quite badly early on and because of us being even more in the driving seat.
I agree, they'll have been watching thinking that they where top, and to see us do that would have been a massive blow IMO. :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Everton 4-2
Dead hours of AM in Melbourne I watched that one.

But this game in context of the title, brings us 3 closer but we still have 7 more to go. Hopefully this adds confidence and starts the momentum rolling. Battling from a goal behind to go on and win with a weakened side is the mark of a quality side

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dead hours of AM in Melbourne I watched that one.

But this game in context of the title, brings us 3 closer but we still have 7 more to go. Hopefully this adds confidence and starts the momentum rolling. Battling from a goal behind to go on and win with a weakened side is the mark of a quality side
Yes mate , take the players we had missing today , could any other side have coped without them, we had some talent sitting in the stands

·
Registered
238 Posts
omg wasnt it just awsome i was in stretford end lower behind the goal, i made a post the otherday about been sat on my own well i got kissed by a 50 year old woman and a wack it the face

but is was so so worth it, the place went mental

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
This was a very important game and it was a must win, when we were 1-2 down at the 80th minute i thought we were gone and i was thinking to myself "What the hell is going on, how can we lose 3 in a row", but then Ronaldo's brilliant strike to go 2-2, was unreal, and the 17 year old to seal the win, was a very nervous but excellent game, we showed alot of heart and spirit to come back and win it.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
So far this season this was our most important game and it has no doubt raised all the players morals and confidence and what a finish from macheda.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Me too, MOTD saturday night SCOUSE TWAT HANSEN " UNITED DON'T KNOW WHERE THEIR NEXT WIN IS COMING FROM " well Mr Fu**ing Scouse Cnut , that's where it's coming from.:first:

......The twat Hansen knows the win is coming from the Man Untd Academy and don't wants to recognize the Rafa's crying for the budget , injuries and other kind of excuses......

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
This was a massive win, which we hopefully can look upon as the title-defining moment.

I just want to sound a word of warning though that are still plenty of games ahead of us and although we're in the home stretch, the race isn't over yet. The manner in which yesterday's game was won will be an immense boost to the team and a sobre reminder to Liverpoo how difficult their task is.

·
23,699 Posts
This was a massive win, which we hopefully can look upon as the title-defining moment.

I just want to sound a word of warning though that are still plenty of games ahead of us and although we're in the home stretch, the race isn't over yet. The manner in which yesterday's game was won will be an immense boost to the team and a sobre reminder to Liverpoo how difficult their task is.
And to let them know we can score late winners too. :whistling:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
that was a massive win because the team was weakened and you could actually sense the title beginning to slip away until macheda entered the game and somehow altered the result . hopefully this will have galvanised utd and its bound to have knocked some wind out of the scums sails , there is no doubting this was utds most important win of the season so far.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts