Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is life .....

This should be an interesting thread, fun too. When you want to take about how life is treating you come here. Not 'too' personal problems like ...... ahw you know!:D But maybe you don't have problems, like me going away on Friday morning for a month to Malaysia and Aussie. Fun eh!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Lucky you Anderson! Im off myself in the morning. 4 glorious weeks in San Fran, San Diego and Vegas baby. So Ill chat to you all next month.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Life is what you make of it. I have this to say on the subject:

"You shouldn't arrive in heaven in a perfectly shaped body looking all healthy and prim and proper...........you should slide in on your ass with a martini in one hand and a chocolate bar in the other saying 'F*ck !!!..what a ride'"

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll feel for you parents when they get back! Leaving a teenager to his/her own devices for any time more than a few days can be trouble!

But hey have fun mate!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
I have a problem, my teams season finished and that means training has finished. This means no football untill the new season. This means boredom.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
Life's been bad...

but i'll live . Need lots of Adivces
You're life is no where near bad Mr.....

Living in America is easy.

I can show you places and people with bad lives and no way would you swap places with them !!! So dont complain about what you have in this life. ENJOY IT !!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Dont wana sound disrespectful to ppl with problems but this threads a bit depressing so ill tell u all how my lifes going:

I turned 21 in August and got smashed then was sick in a pan ( i know classy isn't it?)

My first child turned ten months old on saturday and he said dadda this morning :D.

My football season started 3 wks back and we're unbeaten so far (good for me as i play right bk)

and PES 2008 is out in 8 or so wks :)

so as you may have guessed my lifes going pretty good at the moment.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Damian said:
Dont wana sound disrespectful to ppl with problems but this threads a bit depressing so ill tell u all how my lifes going:

I turned 21 in August and got smashed then was sick in a pan ( i know classy isn't it?)

My first child turned ten months old on saturday and he said dadda this morning :D.

My football season started 3 wks back and we're unbeaten so far (good for me as i play right bk)

and PES 2008 is out in 8 or so wks :)

so as you may have guessed my lifes going pretty good at the moment.

Good on you Damian. At least someone is happy :) we should make a new happy thread for people with good news :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts