Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know? We're crying out for defenders at the moment and he's one of our best. He can cover right back and centre back equally well and we wouldn't be having half the problems we're having right now if he was fit.

Bring back Wes Brown!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hopefully very soon.

I just said in the matchday thread though, he seems to be invisible this season because even when he's injured we never seem to get regular updates on him like we do with others :confused:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I've been wondering this for the past 2 months or so :(

He was so solid last season, and I feel we have missed him in some games this season. Like if he was available at the weekend or today he would of been able to slot into central defence.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice find Sal :thumbsup:

Back in four days then. Might get some game time Vs. Sunderland. :)
I always use that site, not always 100% accurate though, just the 'expected' return dates.
Hopefully in wes' case it's right coz we bloody well need him back as soon as possible in my opinion.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't believe that he will be back until the end of the month and considering the fact that he has not played competitive football for many months, I doubt he will be able to perform better than the defenders we have now. It will take him weeks to get back to match fitness. Do we really want a half fit player starting games in May? I think our best option is to concentrate on getting our current backline to start playing to their full potential. I am sure that SAF and his coaching staff are working on this issue. Most of the defenders that playing now were part of the clean sheet record. They each can do better.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I'm hoping we see him before the end of the season anyawy..!
He's a big loss, but even if he does return in the next few weeks he won't be match fit for a while..

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I don't know but we really need Wes Brown back i think, he works really well with Ferdinand and Vidic, also i think we are also missing Rafal, he is a great young player and if he didn't keep getting injured would be very helpful.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I feel sorry for Oshea, finally we are seeing how fatigue has starting to haunt him as with a few others. I still think he has done a good job in place of Neville, Wes and Fabio when out and we see again him in CB when Rio and Vida were out. Thats not including playing in LB replacing Evra at one point. Wes Brown coming back couldnt have been at more better times than soon really because seriously i think Oshea need the rest. But having not play for a long time now, im sure Sir Alex is not going to rush Brown, most probably he will have a game or two in the reserve team before joining the main squad so that itself will take another a week or two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts