Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Stephen said:
333million!!

Thought it was only 33million.

Yeah, but what do they class as United fans? Wonder how many of them now what happened in 1958!
who gives a shit about if there real? they buy united merchandise and give us money to buy 30 million pound players. ;)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Stephen said:
But that's what's wrong with United's support, more so than the drivel that comes in Old Trafford each week.

Put all the main, real, passionate supporters who go to Old Trafford, they'll struggle to fill a stand. So many muppets who only go for the day-out in there nowadays is disgraceful.
i agree with the day-trippers. my dad went to a game not long ago, i forgot which and he said himself he just looking across the stands and saw nothing, no enthusiasm, no passion. while the away fans were chanting there hearts out.
to me the real die-hard reds. are mainly working class people (like myself). a few of my mates are the same and don't want to spend there wages on sky-high ticket prices when they have a family at home to feed. its the ticket prices that are killing the atmosphere.

·
Registered
675 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Ah yes of course ...

The 'Real Fan' ...

The one who has been everywhere and knows everything ...

The one who posted here that he was at the Chelsea game ...

And posted on Red Issue he went to the FCUM game ...

Even thought the 2 games overlapped !!!!
:eek: u said ****hole !

first warning for bad language carly ;) . just messin :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Wasn't me ...

It was that little man I added to my post ...

I told him no swearing and look at him ... :mad:

He knows he is in the wrong too, he's laughing as he does it !!

I'm going to kill him for this ... :D
dnt worry. i banned him for 24 hours with my imaginary mod powers. lets see him give cheek to this forum again ! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.