Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Lets just say world wide there must be easy a 300 million supporters manchester united are iconic there not just a football club there a symbol something to please poor and rich world wide . You only have to see how many nationalites are on here to realise our fan base .

By the way this is my 500 post and Im proud its about worldwide fans couldnt of been on a better subject

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Look what we have to remember is these fans who we call day trippers and glory hunters pay for players like ronaldo and rooney so me myself am willing to put up with them simple as that I still go to the game . To be honest its the seats thats the problem if it was terraces these familys wouldnt go and the place would be bouncing bring back the terraces thats what I say

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Run real fan quick quick quick
here comes zuco with his great big stick
run run run better make it quick
because they all think you chat sxxt

jamsieboy86 said:
I'd say the biggest 5 are, in order

United
Barca
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Juventus

Anyone else rank them differently?

United
barca
real madrid
ac milan
liverpool

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
no it wasnt a helicopter it was concord they brought it out of retirement for him . I could of found out if he'd been to the nou camp with a few questions as ive been myself but I dont want to imbarriss him if he aint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.