Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i think hargreaves is a very good player and utd would certainly benefit with him in the team ,but when you say how much has utd missed him i find that very hard to judge because hargreaves has not nailed a position down yet due to all his injuries , he was out of the team just has much as he was in it last season because of persistent injuries if my memory is correct and he has missed the whole of this season , so when did utd actually rely on the guy ,i desperatly hope that hargreaves can one day show us how good he is in a utd shirt and put this injury hell behind him but so far utd have had very little of a return for the 18 million he cost.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I agree he never really held down a place but what he can give us is a bit of steel in the midfield which we have been missing since keano left, and having a player like him sometimes is the difference in big games like the one against liverpool
i do rate hargreaves highly but he needs to be fit , and your dead right this team needs steel in midfield i have said it for 2 seasons ,most teams that get utds midfield under serious pressure will walk away with some points up until mid november we were very dodgy then we pulled clear but now the pressure games are beginning to tell again . whatever happens in the title race {utd still in control} we need to get a midfield enforcer from somewhere in the summer for this team to really hit its peak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.